Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The time has come: Bills v *Patriots 11/1/2020

Dubs

On 10/25/2020 at 10:04 PM, Dubs part Dub said:

PS - whoever programmed that when the word ***Patriots is written that the system adds an asterisk is genius. 

Really? **Patriots.

Why did I think of this?

Edited by Fansince88

6 minutes ago, FDR said:

I guess Edelman is their “top wide receiver”... 😆

Harry out also I believe.

What would Edelman be in Buffalo - #4 receiver at best?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

grrrrr shoulda done this tweet first:

Bryant is supposed to be good vs the run.  Does Harry sit again?

Edited by GG1
  • Like 1

I genuinely hate that there has never been a better time to beat the *Patriots, with Edelman and Harry and Gilmore off the field, and I somehow refuse to have faith in the win.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I genuinely hate that there has never been a better time to beat the **Patriots, with Edelman and Harry and Gilmore off the field, and I somehow refuse to have faith in the win.

I am sure after the Bills win there will be a chorus of "They only won because x,y and z were missing".

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I genuinely hate that there has never been a better time to beat the **Patriots, with Edelman and Harry and Gilmore off the field, and I somehow refuse to have faith in the win.

I'd feel a lost more confident if we didn't have weather inimical to the passing game.  It's going to be a close, tense, and low scoring game.  This team isn't for real if we don't win.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

I am sure after the Bills win there will be a chorus of "They only won because x,y and z were missing".

The lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of the sheep.

• Like 3
  • FANtastic 1

46 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

There will absolutely be that crowd. Fortunately, at least for a while, they're not here yet. 

As long as picking failure is easy to do, there will be those who insist it means they're smart. 

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

There will absolutely be that crowd. Fortunately, at least for a while, they're not here yet. 

As long as picking failure is easy to do, there will be those who insist it means they're smart. 

The Bills Mafia Facebook group was brutal after last week. Half the posts were calling for Bass’ head because of the two misses. Never mind that he scored all our points and tied a franchise record for kicks made in a game. 

6 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

The Bills Mafia Facebook group was brutal after last week. Half the posts were calling for Bass’ head because of the two misses. Never mind that he scored all our points and tied a franchise record for kicks made in a game. 

To be fair, I called for him to be cut after the first miss! 

man, this game worries me like none have post Super Bowl years. When was the last time the Bills were “EXPECTED “ to not only beat the *Patriots, but crush them. 94 maybe? 

watching with the part of the crew that lives here in Richmond that travels with me to all bills *Patriots games in OP since 06. All *Patriots fans. They will be in freaking bearable if the Bills somehow manage to lose this game.