Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The time has come: Bills v *Patriots 11/1/2020

Dubs

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

To be fair, I called for him to be cut after the first miss! 

man, this game worries me like none have post Super Bowl years. When was the last time the Bills were “EXPECTED “ to not only beat the **Patriots, but crush them. 94 maybe? 

watching with the part of the crew that lives here in Richmond that travels with me to all bills **Patriots games in OP since 06. All **Patriots fans. They will be in freaking bearable if the Bills somehow manage to lose this game. 

In game takes get a free pass. In the second quarter I called out the defense for not being able to stop a pebble from rolling uphill, and I don’t Even know if the jets got another first down after that. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

That’s a big reason I am pooping bullets over here. 

haha. 

I think the weather was a big factor in the KC game and not in a good way.  When you look at what the Bills don’t do well, it’s stopping the run and running the ball. Not good situation when it’s wet and windy

Edited by Dubs part Dub
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

I am sure after the Bills win there will be a chorus of "They only won because x,y and z were missing".

Hopefully, x,y and z are missing from the *Patriots for 20 years.

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Upper deck bathroom?

Damnit, you have no idea how much I miss having that Pregame constitutional in the upper deck head today!

beat kept secret at the stadium! 😂

• Cheers 1