Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Week #3 August 26, 2022 Buffalo Bills vs Carolina Panthers, 7pm

Ann

Just now, Cinga said:

So, if Keenum is only going to give us 1 good game out of 3, do we bother keeping him?

:stirthepot:

Guarantee someone is making that argument ATOP

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

So, if Keenum is only going to give us 1 good game out of 3, do we bother keeping him?

:stirthepot:

Depends.  Can he punt?

Just now, whatdrought said:

Guarantee someone is making that argument ATOP

Hell, I'm serious and I'm making it here.... I was hoping we would play Barkley with the 2s, but if he comes in with the 3s in the second half and moves the ball that should be the end of the Keenum experiment

Just now, Cinga said:

Hell, I'm serious and I'm making it here.... I was hoping we would play Barkley with the 2s, but if he comes in with the 3s in the second half and moves the ball that should be the end of the Keenum experiment

Completely disagree. He’s playing with all the 2’s against the Panthers 1’s (as he did against Indy). 

when he had talent to work with, he played well. 

Just now, Cinga said:

He is gonna QB and punt? Or will Keenum be the second half punter?

For anyone who complains about Tasker, I have two words for you : Steve Smith. This guy takes horrible announcers to a new level.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Yeah, it's preseason...but Blackshear does a good job outside the tackles, making the first guy miss, and knows when to just lower his shoulder and make contact.

He may not make this team, but he's making someone's team.  Practice squad at least.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Ann said:

For anyone who complains about Tasker, I have two words for you : Steve Smith. This guy takes horrible announcers to a new level.

For anyone who complains about Tasker, I have four more words: Eric Dickerson, sideline reporter.