Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Do you do your fall yard cleanup?

mead107

leh-nerd skin-erd
11 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

It’s my first northeast autumn as a homeowner (recently moved from FL). I broke out the lawn tractor and drove over my leaf piles repeatedly until they were sufficiently mulched up and strewn into the road and my neighbors yard. I’m not familiar with leaf courtesy here. Is this appropriate?

you got game sir, and if i remember correctly, firearms.  you'll be fine. 

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

you got game sir, and if i remember correctly, firearms.  you'll be fine. 

“Gunfire Erupts in Small Connecticut Town Over Leaf Dispute - Homeowner Arrested for Possession of Assault Pistol”

• Haha 1

I was at the golf course yesterday and as you can imagine there are a ton of trees. Off the side of the 10th hole this guy was leaf blowing a pile of leaves (wall of leaves might be more appropriate) in his yard that had to be 3 feet tall.  He was slowly moving it to the curb. I’m glad I’m not that guy.