Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BillsFans Fantasy Football

Deranged Rhino

Deranged Rhino

The Draft is TODAY, 5pm PST, 8pm EST! 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1019920/invitation?key=e5a0097647c26570&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=92382ca120230643

There's the link to sign up for a team, we have ONE spot left. @Taro T if we still don't have that filled by 3pm EST, I'm going to lock the league at 10 teams and remove yours (unless you want to play now) so that the site doesn't lock our league for having an uneven number of teams. 

The Commish

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Draft is TODAY, 5pm PST, 8pm EST! 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1019920/invitation?key=e5a0097647c26570&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=92382ca120230643

There's the link to sign up for a team, we have ONE spot left. @Taro T if we still don't have that filled by 3pm EST, I'm going to lock the league at 10 teams and remove yours (unless you want to play now) so that the site doesn't lock our league for having an uneven number of teams. 

The Commish

Either way is fine.  Just let me know which way it goes.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Either way is fine.  Just let me know which way it goes.  Thanks.

It doesn't look like we'll get another team. If you want to play, you still can as Yahoo will have a dummy/CPU controlled team if we want (it's a new feature, didn't realize we had that option). But if you don't want to play, no worries. I just didn't want to remove your team if you wanted in since you're an original league member. 

Deranged Rhino

The Billsfans.com Fantasy League is locked and loaded. 10 teams are registered ( @Taro T - if you do want back in, see above and I'll make sure you get a spot) and the draft is set for 8pm EST / 5pm PST TONIGHT

The draft order is randomly determined by the website about 30 minutes prior to the draft. The draft room opens around the same time (there will be a link that appears on the Yahoo league page, should be easy but if there are issues let me know). 

It's a 15 round draft, 2 min per pick - we should be done by 9:30 at the latest if not sooner. 

Should be a fun season! 

/The Commish

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Billsfans.com Fantasy League is locked and loaded. 10 teams are registered ( @Taro T - if you do want back in, see above and I'll make sure you get a spot) and the draft is set for 8pm EST / 5pm PST TONIGHT

The draft order is randomly determined by the website about 30 minutes prior to the draft. The draft room opens around the same time (there will be a link that appears on the Yahoo league page, should be easy but if there are issues let me know). 

It's a 15 round draft, 2 min per pick - we should be done by 9:30 at the latest if not sooner. 

Should be a fun season! 

/The Commish

We're good.  But I would like to rejoin next year if that works.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

Great draft, everyone. Yahoo views the draft results differently than the site I use, which just goes to show you that no one knows anything really when it comes to Fantasy... But here's how the draft was viewed by the "media": 

Yahoo Rankings: 

Instant Karma  - The only A grade. Though, they used auto draft so it's really Yahoo celebrating its own rankings. 

Kamala4Prez -  Got an unexpected B+, perhaps a first for Boyst in both Fantasy and his academic career. 

Jabba's Palace of Assbeating - got a solid B, despite having one of the best team names. 

Make Buffalo Great Again - clocked in with a B-, right where Bill wants to be. 

Eugene's Pleasant Team - The defending champs took home a B- from Yahoo. 

Glove Wearing Mary's - New to the league, but not new to our hearts, 4mer grabs the third B- in our group.

eNdangered Rhinos - One time league champ and last year's runner up just dodged the dunce cap with C.

Bills and Horns - Another C rating, but don't sleep on the Herbert/Cook combo.

King Snafu - The other new team to the league racked up a C rating but has a sneaky explosive roster. 

Tasker's Tribulations - Got the dunce cap from Yahoo with a C-, likely due to taking JA17 #1 (but we all get it).

Fantasy Football Pros 

(The number value = each team's total estimated points for the year)

eNdangered Rhinos - 1042 which proves nothing other than FFPs loves its own rankings.

Instant Karma - 896

Eugene's Pleasant Team - 876 

Glove Wearing Mary's 867

Jabba's Palace of Assbeating 799

Make Buffalo Great Again 784

Tasker's Tribulation 770

Kamala4Prez 757

King Snafu 747

Bills and Horns 665

It's usually hilarious to look back at the site's post-draft rankings and see how wrong they were... 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't follow or play Fantasy Football because I can never make the commitment, but it doesn't keep me from laughing at stuff like this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OH, COME ON !!!

Eugene's Pleasant Team                                                    enDangered Rhinos

2-4-0 | 7th                                                VS.                                                3-3-0 | 5th

• Wow 1

In another league I lost vs a guy who had 4 starters out on bye or IR:

MakeBuffaloGr8Again  80.40    vs.    84.20       Daniel W's Team

My team is 3-3 (about to be 3-4) and lead the league in scoring.
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OH, COME ON !!!

Eugene's Pleasant Team                                                    enDangered Rhinos

2-4-0 | 7th                                                VS.                                                3-3-0 | 5th

Still time to win.  The NFL makes corrections to stats so it may change.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 8:39 AM, bdutton said:

Doesn't get much closer than this...

MZZiH8t.jpg

Yeah. The idiot had .3 points to lose by and Smith Schuster was out because he got hurt playing on tic toc

3 hours ago, Boyst said:

@TakeYouToTasker 2.0. You're my punk arse beach. 

Also whoever make buffalo great again is... Smith Schuster was out. You needed .3 points to win. You idiot. 

3 hours ago, Boyst said:

Yeah. The idiot had .3 points to lose by and Smith Schuster was out because he got hurt playing on tic toc

So um, yeah.  That was me and I checked my lineup on Sunday and he was listed as Q in the app.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

About damn time I had some excitement. Went to bed a few min into OT thinking I am going to lose by 1.5 pts.  I win by .4.

Better luck next year to all you sorry bastards.

Maybe next year I'll join a competent league where they actually know football.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

• 8 months later...