Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs LA Rams: Week 1 Game Week Thread

Ann

Season Opener for the Bills is also the opener for the NFL. The Buffalo Bills travel out to LA to take on the Super Bowl champs, the LA Rams on Thursday Night Football, September 8, 2022 at 7 pm eastern on NBC. 

Our punishment for this honor is having to listen to Cris Collinsworth for color commentary. Play-by-play man is Mike Tirico, Melissa Stark is the sideline reporter.  (Remember after week 1 TNF moves to Amazon.)

thursday.jpg.c23c8b69c9e91a60131d34b45f610daf.jpg

• Cheers 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Our punishment for this honor is having to listen to Cris Collinsworth for color commentary.

Let me tell ya about a guy... who's the most annoying announcer in football. Also, believes he's a ladies' man.

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Let me tell ya about a guy... who's the most annoying announcer in football. Also, believes he's a ladies' man.

“High school girls love me.. 14 to 18 I’m a big star with them”

I anxiously await his thoughts on MA. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

“High school girls love me.. 14 to 18 I’m a big star with them”

I anxiously await his thoughts on MA. 

Cut him now!

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

His accuracy always was a concern coming out of college.  #WrongJosh

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Bills Today | Jordan Poyer working hard to be ready for Week 1

</snip>

Now that he's continuing to progress through the recovery process, Poyer is eager and ready to start the season. As long as there's no setback in that process, he expects to be out on the field with his teammates for the season opener on September 6 against the L.A. Rams at SoFi Stadium.

"I'll continue to work every single day to try to get to 100% for the first game," Poyer said. "Like I said, it felt good to be back out there these last couple of days with the guys again and running around playing football."

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Bills Today | Jordan Poyer working hard to be ready for Week 1

</snip>

Now that he's continuing to progress through the recovery process, Poyer is eager and ready to start the season. As long as there's no setback in that process, he expects to be out on the field with his teammates for the season opener on September 6 against the L.A. Rams at SoFi Stadium.

"I'll continue to work every single day to try to get to 100% for the first game," Poyer said. "Like I said, it felt good to be back out there these last couple of days with the guys again and running around playing football."

Bigger question is how he feels about the punter situation?

• Applause 2