Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Actor Shia LaBeouf Has His "Come to Jesus" Moment

SackMan518

This is good to see. The guy was seriously losing his sanity years ago and hopefully the faith will help.

Actor Shia LaBeouf Has His "Come to Jesus" Moment
The troubled agnostic became a Christian after studying the life of Saint Padre Pio. And a look back at his battle with 4chan via "He Will Not Divide Us."

706a89d3-e770-4cf5-8873-89e78c975601_100

In case you don’t follow Hollywood, Shia LaBeouf was an A-list actor (star of the Transformers) who became increasingly shunned as his behavior turned erratic in the past few years.

Now, he has found God:

In his interview with Bishop Robert Barron, Shia explains:

“I had nowhere to go. This was the last stop on the train. There was nowhere else to go — in every sense,” he said. “I know now that God was using my ego to draw me to Him. Drawing me away from worldly desires. It was all happening simultaneously. But there would have been no impetus for me to get in my car, drive up [to the monastery] if I didn’t think, ‘Oh, I’m gonna save my career.’”

However, the Transformers star then acknowledged that he was “tricked” by God in a good way, which he didn’t realise that until some “time had passed”.

“And when I got here, a switch happened,” he recalled. “It was like Three-Card Monte. It was like someone tricked me into it, it felt like. Not in a bad way. In a way that I couldn’t see it. I was so close to it that I couldn’t see it. I see it differently now that time has passed.”

MORE AT THE LINK

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 12:16 AM, devnull said:

I suspect this is just another wandering of LaBoef's fickle mind

I hope not, he could really turn his life around.

Good for him.  Of course, If there’s one thing Hollywood will shun more than someone losing their sanity, it’s someone who found religion.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 2