Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS Merch/Player Endorsements

Alaska Darin

We may not be NYC but this is proof that if you're a great player on a great team that you can make endorsement money playing in Buffalo.  Quite a turnaround since the Pegulas/McD/GMBB took over.
  • Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 5:53 AM, Alaska Darin said:

About an hour after that was posted, I clicked the Mattel link and the stupid things were sold out already.

I guess it's a $26 box of third edition Josh's Jaqs again. 

Crap Throwing Clavin

Even if he is our QB, and I genuinely like him...Gillette will never convince me to buy a razor with commercials featuring a human golden retriever.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Even if he is our QB, and I genuinely like him...Gillette will never convince me to buy a razor with commercials featuring a human golden retriever.

For Josh's sake, glad they've gone back to the "best a man can get" theme & moved away from whatever that woke BS was last year.  Still won't buy their products because of the woke BS last year.  But could eventually forgive them if they stay the #### away from it.

• Like 2

My wife reached out to members of the Rochester homestead gathering group (my wife runs the North Idaho chapter) and got one of the members to track down a Little Peoples box at Wegmans. This damn women has been going to Wegmans every other day for the past week or so, and just texted my wife she had success.

My wife. God bless her.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Taro T said:

For Josh's sake, glad they've gone back to the "best a man can get" theme & moved away from whatever that woke BS was last year.  Still won't buy their products because of the woke BS last year.  But could eventually forgive them if they stay the #### away from it.

https://www.jeremysrazors.com/?utm_campaign=ihateharrys&utm_medium=paid&utm_source=googlesearch&utm_content=na_product&cid=ihateharrys&mid=g&xid=0&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxJGQxaar-gIVwRfUAR0RxQ32EAAYASAAEgJrK_D_BwE