Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS Merch/Player Endorsements

Alaska Darin

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know where to put this... Thurman Thomas is having a moving sale. Bet there are a few Bills related items there:

Moving sale for one of Buffalo’s most beloved athletes!
7562 Eddy Road , Colden NY 
* security surveillance on property
Thursday, June 1, 3:00PM to 7:00PM
Friday, June 2,10:00AM to 4:00PM
Saturday, June 3,10:00AM to 1:00PM

This is an exciting sale not only of a very loved Buffalo Bill player but also for one of our city's most giving families. They are staying in the area but have moved out of this home in Colden, and we are assisting with their liquidation.Included in this sale is high end couture, great sporting equipment and most importantly Buffalo Bills memorabilia! Many signed photographs, hats, t-shirts, jackets, sneakers, posters... it’s all here! High end couture including Gucci, Versace, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, concert t-shirts, snow boards, helmets, bikes, professional golf gear, signed golf bags and memorabilia, fish mount, signed artwork, MacKenzie Childs dinnerware, gorgeous Christmas trees, furniture, books and so much more! Security detail is on site. Sale opens Thursday 3 'til 7PM and runs through Saturday.  Link below for questions

https://ednalouise.com/faq

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Awesome

Dolphin fans have now seen this shirt. Twitter is 🔥 and :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, devnull said:

Lurking in the hedges is just creepy.

Biden level creepy

He can creep all he wants. He’s Josh &#%$ing Allen!

Alaska Darin
20 hours ago, Ann said:

Verizon

Having a national sponsorship contract for a BILLS' player is insane.  We've come a long way.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Only if I can get a L'Jarius Sneed ornament for the branch below him.

Mine came last week. I got one for me and one for my son and daughter. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Nanker said:

Mine came last week. I got one for me and one for my son and daughter. 

Josh leaping Sneed? Where did you find that ornament?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you are near a Wegmans in NYS...

</snip>

Starting Friday, Wegmans customers can head to their local store (Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse areas) and pick up the latest Little People Collector group, which features Josh Allen, Dawson Knox, Von Miller and a Bills superfan.

The sets are $24.99, and $10 from every sale made in-store through the end of 2024 will go to The Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Foundation, up to $1 million. The foundation benefits services at Oishei.

</snip>

weg.webp.9264089b7f87854a72741d9a6fd0c09b.webp

• Like 1

According to a source in the Bills Mafia Babes Facebook group, those little people sets are due to go on sale on the Mattel website on August 21st. <crosses fingers> that is accurate, because the flea bay prices are insane.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Ann said:

According to a source in the Bills Mafia Babes Facebook group, those little people sets are due to go on sale on the Mattel website on August 21st. <crosses fingers> that is accurate, because the flea bay prices are insane.

Good, because my granddaughter, just turned 1 last week, loves little people and her dad is a Patriots fan needs a set for Christmas!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

CarpetCrawler
9 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Good, because my granddaughter, just turned 1 last week, loves little people and her dad is a Patriots fan needs a set for Christmas!

Try Wegmans