Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

On 6/29/2022 at 6:06 PM, Ann said:

So, we went to open a local bank account today. As we were sitting in the manager’s office, the teller came over and professed to be a big Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs fan. Since Florida only has a back license plate, my husband had ordered me a Bills plate for the front. I had parked in front of the bank, he noticed and immediately came over to talk Bills! 

This is in an unincorporated area in north west Florida. Bills fans are everywhere!

So you moved home!

Just now, Fansince88 said:

So you moved home!

I found another Bills backer bar today. Too many members, not sure I will ever go, but it is 10 minutes from the house, so maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 11:08 AM, IDBillzFan said:

As good a place as any to drop this.

Umm, that was the original version of Shout.  NOT the greatest football celebration song ever written.  

Had not watched that until today.  But had heard he'd played the Bills version.  That's disappointing he didn't.

• Like 1