Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Am I the only one who's completely distracted by how perfect her bottom teeth are?

Cant see them in her profile pic. Thats sad. They are nice

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I'm not there yet, but I saw a sign on a semi a few weeks back that said, "this truck turns wide right". I was certain the driver was trolling me.

I'm going to have a bumper sticker made so that, next time I see one of those signs, I can put the sticker under it saying "On grass, from 47 yards away."

20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm going to have a bumper sticker made so that, next time I see one of those signs, I can put the sticker under it saying "On grass, from 47 yards away."

too-soon-junior-too-soon-junior-31054942

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

"Timmy's eff'ed up."

I feel like Tim is a mod ATOP.

Zack Wilson, circa game 14 of this season.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Is it wrong that that made me laugh?

There was a time I'd laugh at that, but as an old dude, I can't help but wonder how someone Tim's age allowed himself to get that  hammered without being an AP journalist. It makes for such a shit time, not just for him but for the people who need to carry him home, and the people in the home where he's going to get poured through the front door.

My father's second wife was a sloppy drunk like that, and it probably explains my disdain. You shouldn't get to that age and need your 15-year-old stepson to carry you up two flights of stairs just so you can fall into your bed and disappear for two days in recovery.

• 2 weeks later...

Chance encounter last night.

Last night I was trying to watch both the baseball playoff games on Spectrum but my tv was dropping packets like a drug dealer in LA. My internet was fine so I did the online soft tv box reboot as well as a hard reboot.  Frustrated that it was still not working properly I made the dreaded call to Spectrum.
After wading through the VRU I finally got to a real person and explained my problem. He said that really sucks when you're trying to watch a sporting event. I agreed and said other than a couple glitches it was fine Monday night. Then it gets around to the fact that I was rooting for the Bills. Long story short, it ends up I'm talking to a guy 3,000 miles away in Buffalo and he will going to the next game on Halloween day.
Go Bills!