Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not going to make a Haskins joke.  I'm really not.

One guy was getting beat up pretty good on Twitter.

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

One guy was getting beat up pretty good on Twitter.

Schefter got beat up pretty good for saying Haskins was struggling in the NFL.

Twitter's full of wilting daffodil-children.

31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Well, I do know that, to a large degree, it is proper etiquette to not speak ill of the recently deceased. Where that line is drawn though is not explicit. 🤷‍♂️ 

Alaska Darin
39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I love how athletes, who regularly disrespect one another, close ranks when someone from outside the circle says anything even remotely questionable.  :classic_dry:

Shefter should have known better but let's save the faux outrage.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Well, I do know that, to a large degree, it is proper etiquette to not speak ill of the recently deceased. Where that line is drawn though is not explicit. 🤷‍♂️ 

I definitely was not going to comment until the facts were known..

I noticed where Winston went after Schef.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I guess $9mm per year comes with a commensurate increase in attention from social media trolls.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I guess $9mm per year comes with a commensurate increase in attention from social media trolls.

wait, he gets paid in ammo?

Wife and I were on the Outer Banks of NC this weekend. We toured a couple lighthouses. Cant remember which one but when walking back towards the SUV on the wooden trail we had a family walking towards us. 3 little kids and mom and dad. All wearing Bills gear. My guess would be a 5you yelled out, "Mommy, Go Bills, yell Go Bills"! Made the bride and I laugh and I gave the kid a high five, told him he has the fan right to yell "Go Bills" any time he sees a bills hat or hoodie! he says ok sir. Love it!

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Wife and I were on the Outer Banks of NC this weekend. We toured a couple lighthouses. Cant remember which one but when walking back towards the SUV on the wooden trail we had a family walking towards us. 3 little kids and mom and dad. All wearing Bills gear. My guess would be a 5you yelled out, "Mommy, Go Bills, yell Go Bills"! Made the bride and I laugh and I gave the kid a high five, told him he has the fan right to yell "Go Bills" any time he sees a bills hat or hoodie! he says ok sir. Love it!

Nice, I bet it's awesome there this time of year before the crowds show up.  We'll be in Nags Heads again in July '23.