Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots Week 13 game preview

ABR

34 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Not a year for me to follow college football so I ask is there any prospects for LT or Center that most likely be a 15-30 selection next spring in the draft?

LT, I'm not sure.  I've heard that this is not a good year for C.  I'm not a college football fan, so I get what I can from draft personalities where I find info relevant to what I am interested in.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aloyouis

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• ABR

• Core Four

1 hour ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

Sorry aboot the sarcasm, being a Bills fan that has sat thru every type of Pats primetime loss (from 56-10, to the Bruschi superman game, to McKelvin pooping his pants) sort of scars you.  I appreciate you can take a bit of ribbing.

Mac will come down to earth someday, I just hope it is before Hoodie's #7 SB win.  Like next Monday would work.

I love the sarcasm.  Sarcasm with a some truth mixed in = funny convo.

McKelvin LOL...

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

What? I don't see it....

image.png.7623a80eff2ff3f13f813479a6dcb999.png

They're not as big as Bill Belichick's, but as mammary glands go they're not inconsiderable.

Deranged Rhino
21 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

"Selection bias".

Okay.  But you're gonna have to look hard.  The kid is completing a huge % of his passes...

FFYui1uWYAEovEV.jpeg

Allen is better than Jones in every measurable way. You sound like a section of our fans did when JP Losman was the flavor of the moment. 

The P*ts will be drafting another QB before Jones can win them a ring. He’s not a killer. And players on the field know it. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Allen is better than Jones in every measurable way. You sound like a section of our fans did when JP Losman was the flavor of the moment. 

The P*ts will be drafting another QB before Jones can win them a ring. He’s not a killer. And players on the field know it. 

Yeah.  I will delete the part of my post were I said Mac is better than Josh.  I have no idea what I was thinking.  It was a ridiculous thing to state at this point. 👊

Wait a gosh dang second!  I never said that! 🙄

Huh.  Imagine that.  You ate a mushroom before reading my post didn't you? 😉

WRT the rest of your post Nostradamus, when will the Patriots be drafting that new QB?  I need to know when to sell my Mac Jersey at the highest value.  TIA. 🥸

12 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Yeah.  I will delete the part of my post were I said Mac is better than Josh.  I have no idea what I was thinking.  It was a ridiculous thing to state at this point. 👊

WRT the rest of your post Nostradamus, when will the Patriots be drafting that new QB?  I need to know when to sell my Mac Jersey at the highest value.  TIA. 🥸

Don't mess with him! He writes fantasy for a living. 
(But in the case of Josh being better than Mac? He's right)

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Sounds like something a Pats fan would say, since none of you know shit about football.

16 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

He's a writer, so he's probably halfway into his daily bottle of whiskey by now.

On 12/1/2021 at 6:00 PM, Aloyouis said:

I don't see where he said you said Mac was better than Josh, that was his assessment.

You snarfed that mushroom didn't you.

41 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Sounds like something a Pats fan would say, since none of you know shit about football.

True story.  We usually don't even start paying attention until January...🤣

41 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I don't see where he said you said Mac was better than Josh, that was his assessment.

You snafed that mushroom didn't you.

Context.  His reply to my post tells you what you need to know.

Mushrooms aren't my style.

8 hours ago, Core Four said:

Yeah, when I read that line quoting PFF, I had to scratch my head.  This is Dawkins' worst season as the Bills LT.  Not sure if Covid is still the problem or Dawkins just has a lack of focus.

This is purely anecdotal, but I think players like Dawkins hit bumps when they start to  believe their news clippings and decide to focus on the person instead of the team. Dawkins has his Shnow gig that he tries to push every time he has a mic in his face. The minute Kyler Murray tried to trademark "Hail Murray," his season shit the bed.

Fortunately for the Patriots*, they won't have that problem with Jones. I mean, it's not like this win streak has him doing selfish shit like trying to trademark MJ10.

Oh. Wait.

Never mind.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

He's a writer, so he's probably halfway into his daily bottle of whiskey by now.

You're confusing DR with John Wawrow.

It's kind of fun watching the resurgent arrogance of Patriot fans meeting the resurgent arrogance of Chief fans. We should have an idea of who is ultimately more insufferable, but I'll admit I'd forgotten just how bad Pats fans were/are.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

It's kind of fun watching the resurgent arrogance of Patriot fans meeting the resurgent arrogance of Chief fans. We should have an idea of who is ultimately more insufferable, but I'll admit I'd forgotten just how bad Pats fans were/are.

Chiefs fans, like Bills fans, have at least suffered, and thus earned some of their gloating.  

Most Pats fans are bandwagon jumpers who, at best, followed Bill Parcells from the Giants, and can't even remember Hugh Millen and Scott Zolak.

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Chiefs fans, like Bills fans, have at least suffered, and thus earned some of their gloating.  

Most Pats fans are bandwagon jumpers who, at best, followed Bill Parcells from the Giants, and can't even remember Hugh Millen and Scott Zolak.

They know Scott Zolak as their radio announcer

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, GG1 said:

They know Scott Zolak as their radio announcer

Explains why they don't know shit about football.  

We wouldn't either, if we had Gary Marangi doing color commentary.