Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Another tragic story about transition regret

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I’m going to post these every time I see them.

We should not be treating the mentally ill by helping or encouraging them to mutilate their genitals or altering their hormones.

It’s Mengelesque.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

I can't imagine the kind of soul it takes to decide you want to commit your surgical career to removing breasts and penises from children.

It's dark, evil, Satan-worshiping shit.

Yet they proudly post photos of their handiwork with no regard at all for what they're doing to a little kid's life.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Crap Throwing Clavin

Just think: when Life of Brian came out, the right tried (successfully in some cases - Norway) to cancel it as a subversive attack on the church.

40 years later, the woke left is going to want to cancel it as a subversive - even violent - attack on progressive values.

It may have taken them 40 years, but Monty Python has now managed to piss off everybody with that movie.  

• Like 1

Dismissed: Detransitioners “too rare” to warrant attention.

“Allowing McKinnon to have his team’s work showcased in a thoughtful piece and then the Reuters reporters – to their great credit – actually doing journalism, researching and interviewing both sides, makes for compelling reading. They may not have realized what they published.”

• Wow 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another chapter showing how America dies.

Beginning of a thread that lays out the medical community’s grip on state power in SD:

• Wow 2

• 4 months later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, B-Man said:

So...wait.  Do I have this clear?  Any other discipline, anecdote is allowed to override experts.  But in this case, "medical" experts (really, transition experts, who I question as "medical professionals") know better than people who anecdotally regret transitioning?

I got that right?  Critical Theory applies everywhere but transgender regret?  :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/16/2023 at 6:32 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So...wait.  Do I have this clear?  Any other discipline, anecdote is allowed to override experts.  But in this case, "medical" experts (really, transition experts, who I question as "medical professionals") know better than people who anecdotally regret transitioning?

I got that right?  Critical Theory applies everywhere but transgender regret?  :facepalm:

Follow the science!

• 5 weeks later...

Girl Sues Hospital for Removing Her Breasts at Age 13

by Zachary Stieber

Layla Jane speaks at a Detransition Awareness Day rally at the state Capitol 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/girl-sues-hospital-for-removing-her-breasts-at-age-13-post_5335492.html?utm_source=News&src_src=News&utm_campaign=breaking-2023-06-16-1&src_cmp=breaking-2023-06-16-1&utm_medium=email

• Cheers 2

I HAD BEEN ASSURED THIS KIND OF THING WAS NEVER DONE TO MINORS: 

Lawyer for detransitioning woman, 18, who had surgery aged 13 slams doctors at Kaiser Permanente – and says kids should be informed they could outgrow their gender dysphoria. 

“Lovdahl was just 12 and when she began to transition from female to male with the help of four Bay Area Medical professionals in 2017 – a decision she quickly came to regret just a few years later.”

Plus: “Now 18, Kayla Lovdahl is suing the medical professionals responsible for her transition more than five years ago – claiming doctors spent just 75 minutes vetting her before setting out on the life-altering ordeal.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12208161/Lawyer-detransitioning-woman-18-surgery-aged-12-slams-doctors-mutilating-kids.html

• Cheers 2

Transgender child from MTV documentary is now detransitioning

Milo appeared in a 2016 MTV documentary as a “transgender child.” She began testosterone at 14, double mastectomy at 16, hysterectomy at 21 and one of her ovaries ruptured as a complication from surgery. She is now detransitioning and believes she has undiagnosed autism.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Transgender child from MTV documentary is now detransitioning

Milo appeared in a 2016 MTV documentary as a “transgender child.” She began testosterone at 14, double mastectomy at 16, hysterectomy at 21 and one of her ovaries ruptured as a complication from surgery. She is now detransitioning and believes she has undiagnosed autism.

Y'know...German doctors were hanged for doing this kind of shit in concentration camps.

• Like 2

CHANGE (IT BACK): Transgender detransition is a taboo topic, but data shows it’s on the rise.

In 2017, Dr. Kinnon MacKinnon, an assistant professor of social work at York University in Toronto, thought that transgender detransitioning wasn’t really a thing. Sure, a few people who undergo gender-affirming therapy halt or undo their medical interventions and re-identify as their birth sex, but they are so few in number that their experiences don’t even merit study. After all, doing so might provide empirical firepower to anti-trans forces, he reasoned.

Six years later, Mackinnon, a transgender man, has significantly shifted his stance on detransition. In the past few years, research, including his own, has shown that rates of discontinuing or reversing gender-affirming medical or surgical interventions are likely higher than thought. Even worse, some academics still refuse to study or acknowledge the matter at all, as he once did.

To do so would bust a very profitable narrative.

More to the point, there hasn’t been an explosion in young people actually suffering from gender dysphoria. What we have instead are untold numbers of adolescents, usually girls, going through the usual difficulties with puberty. Instead of being told their issues are normal and transitory, they’re being encouraged to make permanent changes to their bodies through hormones and surgery.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Detransitioner Accuses Doctors of ‘Medical Malpractice,’ Harmful Hormone Treatment, Removing Her Breasts

Mary Margaret Olohan

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/07/18/detransitioner-accuses-doctors-medical-malpractice-harmful-hormone-treatment-irreversibly-removing-her-breasts/

I read a good chunk of the Complaint. While the actions of the doctors and counselors was pretty abhorrent, she was over the age of 18 when she went forward with the surgery. She damn well knew what she was doing.

Also, I would think that it shouldn't have to be spelled out that surgically removing tissue from your body is permanent, which is one of her complaints...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1