• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Cinga

• Foxx

• Ann

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

So, is Chuck still next in line or did he revoke his right when he started banging Camilla Whatsherface?  Figure there must be a Canadian or 2 here that knows these things.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

So, is Chuck still next in line or did he revoke his right when he started banging Camilla Whatsherface?  Figure there must be a Canadian or 2 here that knows these things.

He's still next in line.  They've apparently politically forgiven his transgressions with Camilla.

• Cheers 2

This professor from Carnegie Mellon University was getting wrecked on Twitter. I wonder why.

And who doesn't enjoy watching her completely meltdown as people respond.

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

There aren't a lot of tweets blaming Queen Elizabeth II for the slave trade, raping and pillaging the entire world, not supporting BLM, etc.  But there's enough to make Twitter a complete embarrassment.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This professor from Carnegie Mellon University was getting wrecked on Twitter. I wonder why.

And who doesn't enjoy watching her completely meltdown as people respond.

I was more respectful when Osama bin Laden was killed.  I really don't understand people.

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought part of the deal with Chuck marrying Camelia is she would never be Queen?

I thought it was, too, but apparently that changed about 20 years ago.

The restriction was because the monarch, as the head of the Anglican Church, couldn't divorce and remarry under religious strictures.  But that rule was apparently changed by the Church of England in 2002, so that divorce was allowed.  Plus, with Diana dying, Charles became not a divorcee but a widower.  

So either or both those things normalized his marriage to Camilla, and he can thus take the throne.

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I thought it was, too, but apparently that changed about 20 years ago.

The restriction was because the monarch, as the head of the Anglican Church, couldn't divorce and remarry under religious strictures.  But that rule was apparently changed by the Church of England in 2002, so that divorce was allowed.  Plus, with Diana dying, Charles became not a divorcee but a widower.  

So either or both those things normalized his marriage to Camilla, and he can thus take the throne.

Is Camilia's ex-husband dead, too? 

40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There aren't a lot of tweets blaming Queen Elizabeth II for the slave trade, raping and pillaging the entire world, not supporting BLM, etc.  But there's enough to make Twitter a complete embarrassment.  

Are the Colonists demanding restitution? Sad that we've become an entitled mass of idiots....

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I was more respectful when Osama bin Laden was killed.  I really don't understand people.

I don't think it's as difficult to understand as we hope it would be.

Our culture is driven by leftists with the megaphone. Look around and what do you see?

• Women wearing bloody, white slacks yelling "I love my abortion" on the news for all to watch.
  • Kindergarteners slipping dollar bills to men dressed as over-dramatic dime-store whores.
  • Teachers giving elementary students books to help them explore their sexuality without their parents' consent.
  • A pediatrician elevated to a four-star admiral to Health Secretary because he thinks he's a chick.
  • A press secretary who literally is limited to reading pre-canned responses at the WH, but is in her position because she's black, chick, lesbian.
  • A gay Satanist in charge of helping America understand they shouldn't give gay men a hard time even though they are responsible for 99% of the spread of Monkeypox.
  • Rick Wilson calling to put a bullet in Trump.

A college professor openly cheering for the Queen of England to die a painful death is simply the natural result of leftists emboldened by all the disgusting depravity that preceded them.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

A college professor openly cheering for the Queen of England to die a painful death is simply the natural result of leftists emboldened by all the disgusting depravity that preceded them.

I don’t understand our obsession over here with that monarchy, but yikes. The worst part is that this professor will probably either keep her job or get a pretty hefty wrongful termination settlement. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Is Camilia's ex-husband dead, too? 

Appears to be still alive.

I didn't know this...but before marrying Camilla, Parker-Bowles dated Princess Anne - Queen Elizabeth's daughter.  So the guy who dated the queen's daughter married the woman who left him to marry the queen's eldest son. 

The social circle surrounding the British crown is just weird.

• Like 1