Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

And I will repeat, I wonder if Ramsey likes Josh now?

Maybe someone can ask him, after he stops crying into his binky.

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Bills had four turnovers, and still won by 21.  Who does that? 

Almost anyone who played the drought era BILLS.  But seriously...this was the defending SB Champs opening in their own Stadium (which you'd never know about the amount of red, white, and blue in the stands), so it's insanely impressive.

23 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Thumbs up for hurdles, Cheers for stiff-arms. 

Any other reaction, including no reaction, if you don't follow the rules.  (Good luck with that, you animals.)

I'm getting too old to drink that much.

I literally don't know how to behave.  I pretty much knew we only lose this game if we beat ourselves and even that wasn't enough. 

Things I loved (I'm not going to bother talking about the HOFers because...they're HOFers and I expect them to play like that when the biggest lights are on):

1.  The running offense.  The didn't run a ton but they showed it enough early to make the Rams respect it and it worked to open some other things.

2.  The interior of the DLine.  Man, did Jordan Phillips have a monster game.  Jones and Settle both flashed numerous times and pounded down the LA interior OLine until the essentially waved the white flag because Stafford was on the verge of being maimed.

3.  The WRs.  Granted, the 2 turnovers sucked but they still made a ton of plays in traffic and won their singled matchups consistently.

4.  The gameplans on both sides of the football were both imaginative and well executed.

5.  The kids on defense were out of their minds.  Getting that level of CB in the 6th round and coaching him up in a few months is a testimonial to everyone involved in "the process."

6.  Every single DE "kid" made at least 2 splashy plays.  That is a direct result of both #2 and the "VM effect".  Every QB who watched this game is not happy right now.

7.  JA17 almost exclusively took the throws that were available to us.  He is an incredible weapon and he's evolving every single week.

8.  For the most part, the gap control and tackling was very good and was one of the reasons the Rams didn't bother trying to run much even when the game was still one score.

9.  The overall toughness and focus across the roster.  The coaching staff deserves a lot of credit for keeping everyone even the entire game.

Things I didn't like.

1.  Too many QB runs.  Too obvious, I'm sure.

2.  Onalim had a couple of plays that were just...so bad.  He actually played a pretty good game when he was downhill, so there's some hope there.

3.  Obviously the turnovers but especially the ones by Crowder and Cook.  Crowder's I'm not super worried about because some of that is just experience in the offense.  I hope Cook has the mental toughness to get past that but it's gotta be tough to fumble on your first NFL carry.  No where to go but up I guess.

4.  Leaving Ricky on an island early against 99.  That's not nice.

5.  Obviously EO91's injury.  Hopefully it's not a big deal because he was killing it out there.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 3