Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just in case anyone wondered if my Man Crush could get deeper on JA17:

I still want him to run less, and for goodness sake, slide!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

This is absolutely &#%$ing ridiculous.

It really is.  I've been a BILLS' fan almost 50 years.  I have never seen a team perform like this on opening day on the road, against such a quality opponent.  These are 2 playoff games plus the first game after hearing for literally MONTHS you are winning the SB.

Then they do THIS!  Unfathomable.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

It really is.  I've been a BILLS' fan almost 50 years.  I have never seen a team perform like this on opening day on the road, against such a quality opponent.  These are 2 playoff games plus the first game after hearing for literally MONTHS you are winning the SB.

I think they felt like they should have played the Rams for the last game of the NFL season last year. You could almost see it in their eyes.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

You know what was a fun read? This game day thread over on finheaven. Reactions ranged from despair to disbelief to fantasy.  :classic_laugh:

And, I could not believe they had a game day thread that was 40 pages (starting around page 10 was the game) of a Buffalo Bills opening game! Let’s just say they were hoping for a very different result. 

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

You know what was a fun read? This game day thread over on finheaven. Reactions ranged from despair to disbelief to fantasy.  :classic_laugh:

And, I could not believe they had a game day thread that was 40 pages (starting around page 10 was the game) of a Buffalo Bills opening game! Let’s just say they were hoping for a very different result. 

I know what I'll be doing over my morning Joe.  😄

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1