Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 1 (2022)

Ann

13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

A-friggin'-men.

And it's part of the reason Allen running while up by 21 in the 4th is sooooo frustrating.  If he finally learns to pick his spots, he could have a 20+ year career.  He's big enough that he could've had Elwayesque longevity in the old days.  Take advantage of the new rules and have 21st century top QB longevity.

I think both Jim Kelly and Brett Favre had this conversation with Josh about two years ago.  Josh is bigger than DBs and even many or most LBs, but that doesn't preclude him from things like ACL or ankle injuries.  Bottom line is that Josh needs to understand that if he misses significant time, we're in trouble.  I would have to believe the coaching staff knows this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Did they forget to install drainage or something?

There's a reason they're building a new stadium soon.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I think both Jim Kelly and Brett Favre had this conversation with Josh about two years ago.  Josh is bigger than DBs and even many or most LBs, but that doesn't preclude him from things like ACL or ankle injuries.  Bottom line is that Josh needs to understand that if he misses significant time, we're in trouble.  I would have to believe the coaching staff knows this.

I wondered why he was even in the game up 21 with 6 minutes left, never mind running the ball.

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Did they forget to install drainage or something?

No, Lori Lightfoot diverted the Chicago River to Soldier Field in retaliation for the Bears opting to move to the suburbs.  I kid, but that evil creature is capable of anything.

Let me just take a moment to say, I absolutely love that there is a TV network that shows nothing but this screen for the equivalent of 359 days of every year.....I feel like we're counting down to New Years.

image.thumb.png.305c17928b8a5e6a9c750600fc2d460b.png

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Since last year's Super Bowl champs got beat I going to watch and see if last years AFC champs have the same fate.

Let's go Mitch!

• Like 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Mac and Cheese picked off on a TERRIBLE pass. 

What? You don’t like rainbows? 

Miami was fortunate. Their defense couldn’t tackle to save their souls that first drive.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1