New York Governor Wants Credit Card Companies to Crackdown On Gun Sales

SackMan518

SackMan518

I love how Liberals don't explicit legislate the 2A out of existence but instead dance around the right by putting walls up making it more and more difficult for legal, law abiding citizens to own and carry firearms. Meanwhile crime is spiraling out of control and the criminals have more rights than you do so think twice if you're ever in a situation where you'd have to use your firearm. Sadly NY elections are so corrupt that I see little hope for Zeldin to win in November.

• O Rly 1
  • Cheers 3

On 9/10/2022 at 12:41 PM, SackMan518 said:

I love how Liberals don't explicit legislate the 2A out of existence but instead dance around the right by putting walls up making it more and more difficult for legal, law abiding citizens to own and carry firearms. Meanwhile crime is spiraling out of control and the criminals have more rights than you do so think twice if you're ever in a situation where you'd have to use your firearm. Sadly NY elections are so corrupt that I see little hope for Zeldin to win in November.

How does one reconcile "BACK THE BLUE!!" with getting upset if "the Blue" is tipped off that someone went into Field and Stream yesterday and bought 5 ARs, 4 Desert Eagles and enough ammo to supply the current offensive in Kharkiv for a week?

Edited by RkFast

SackMan518
7 hours ago, RkFast said:

How does one reconcile "BACK THE BLUE!!" with getting upset if "the Blue" is tipped off that someone went into Field and Stream yesterday and bought 5 ARs, 4 Desert Eagles and enough ammo to supply the current offensive in Kharkiv for a week?

The Blue doesn't need to know unless it was someone who got rejected during the background check. Truth be told is that if Hochul ordered the police to seize all registered guns in NY about 50% of the Blue would go along with it because "huRr dUrR... jUsT dOIng mY jOb... GoT tO gEt mY peNsIoN."

Fansince88
2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The Blue doesn't need to know unless it was someone who got rejected during the background check. Truth be told is that if Hochul ordered the police to seize all registered guns in NY about 50% of the Blue would go along with it because "huRr dUrR... jUsT dOIng mY jOb... GoT tO gEt mY peNsIoN."

If nothing else, the vaccine mandates proved this.

• Applause 2