Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TN Titans @ BILLS: Week 2 Game Week Thread

Alaska Darin

The Bills run stopping capabilities will be tested. If Buffalo wins the coin toss it would be wise of them to receive the football IMO . Getting off to a fast start is key IMO. Throw the Titans out of their game plan.

Remember the music city miracle!!!

Kick their ass!!!

I hate the Titans!!!  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Figster said:

The Bills run stopping capabilities will be tested. If Buffalo wins the coin toss it would be wise of them to receive the football IMO . Getting off to a fast start is key IMO. Throw the Titans out of their game plan.

Remember the music city miracle!!!

Kick their ass!!!

I hate the Titans!!!  

I don't think that matters much - the BILLS got off to a huge start last season against them.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

The McDermott led Bills and the Vrabel led Titans are 2-2 (played every year since 2018). The last 2 (both in TEN) have not gone the way of the Bills. Time to get off the schneid!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't think that matters much - the BILLS got off to a huge start last season against them.

If you can't stop the big RB, this is probably true,

I think we will do a better job stopping Derrick Henry next monday IMO.

Edited by Figster
  • Like 4

I can't believe the Titans dropped that game to a vaGiants team that isn't that good. I'm throwing that up on the incompetence of Tannehill plus some lucky breaks from Barkley before he gets hurt again. I'm predicting this won't be the ass beating that we laid on LA but the Titans are leaving Buffalo 0 - 2.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I can't believe the Titans dropped that game to a vaGiants team that isn't that good. I'm throwing that up on the incompetence of Tannehill plus some lucky breaks from Barkley before he gets hurt again. I'm predicting this won't be the ass beating that we laid on LA but the Titans are leaving Buffalo 0 - 2.

Am chalking that Tennessee- Jints game up to the football gods wanting to #### w/ survival league players everywhere.  1 league I'm in already has a champion.  Friggin' crazy.  The other 2 have 4 or fewer actives remaining.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

We get the B team

ESPN also will feature a second "MNF" game in Week 2 (Titans at Bills), plus a Week 8 Sunday London game (Broncos vs. Jaguars) and a Week 18 Saturday doubleheader (teams TBD). 

For the extra games, Levy and Riddick will be joined by Dan Orlovsky with Griese having left the network to become the 49ers' quarterbacks coach. Laura Rutledge rounds out the crew on the sidelines.

call.jpg.aeeb44bd47a3a1e472aff0097caec133.jpg