Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TN Titans @ BILLS: Week 2 Game Week Thread

Alaska Darin

It used to be that road teams had to wear white jerseys IRC. But the home team had the option of wearing their whites. 

The Cowgirls changed that and wore all whites for all their games. At least once (I think in the Knox era) The Bills hosted them and forced them to wear their blue jerseys. 

Since the Color Rush business, and maybe before, there doesn’t seem to be much consistency. I guess it pushes sales of the laundry. 

I think AD is right: rock/paper/scissors 

• Like 3

I try not to get too giddy watching film an opponents previous game against a bad team but man, the number of guys who are WIDE open in this clip is incredible.  We are not the Giants.

34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is pretty awesome.

What, they expect people to be drunk heading TO the game?

Nobody from the Mafia would be running their precious little urchins over in the afternoon.  Now, if the band or a team is returning from an outing Monday NIGHT - look the #### out.  THOSE are the trips to cancel.  😉

18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I try not to get too giddy watching film an opponents previous game against a bad team but man, the number of guys who are WIDE open in this clip is incredible.  We are not the Giants.

most of those passes went less than 5 yards

so most of the field was out of view- can't see downfield

ESPN NFL and Monday Night Football Analyst Dan Orlovsky joined One Bills Live to discuss next Monday's Bills home opener against the Titans. He talked about his role in the booth alongside Steve Levy and Louis Riddick and his excitement for witnessing the atmosphere in Orchard Park. He went on to discuss the differences he's seen from this year's Tennessee team from a year ago, if the Bills will be able to handle Derrick Henry and the Titans offense with their new-look defensive line. He went on to talk about the Bills offensive execution and efficiency under new OC Ken Dorsey.

Dan Orlovsky: Bills vs Titans- "This Game Will Be Outrageous" | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

most of those passes went less than 5 yards

so most of the field was out of view- can't see downfield

Sure...but one thing we've seen since late last season - the BILLS are more than happy to be patient and take what you give them so you're forced to try to tighten coverage.  Then you get the daggers.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This tells me that Ed Oliver's injury isn't day-to day.

It's not ideal if they have to, but luckily both Shaq and Boogie can play DT in a pinch.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LB3 said:

It's not ideal if they have to, but luckily both Shaq and Boogie can play DT in a pinch.

I don't think Boogie can play DT in rush situations anymore.  He's too light in the ass.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't think Boogie can play DT in rush situations anymore.  He's too light in the ass.

You're right. He did line up at DT a few times against the Rams though after Ed got hurt.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LB3 said:

You're right. He did line up at DT a few times against the Rams though after Ed got hurt.

I should have said "running", not rush.  It's too ambiguous a term.  I think he can still play inside in pass rush situations because you're not standing your ground/holding a gap.

• Like 3