Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TN Titans @ BILLS: Week 2 Game Week Thread

Alaska Darin

NFL Films' Greg Cosell joined One Bills Live to share his thoughts on the Bills 31-10 win over the Rams in Week 1 and looked ahead to Monday's Week 2 matchup with the Titans. He talked about ways the Bills can control Derrick Henry, how the Bills defensive backfield might have a challenge against Ryan Tannehill and the Titans pass game, the advantages Josh Allen and the offense will have, and if the Bills will have a more physical run game Monday night.

Greg Cosell: Titans at Bills In-Depth Preview | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

As reported earlier, all blue

They've grown on me, I was not a fan of the "color rush" look from the beginning. I hate the all reds, and even all white seems boring to me. But the blue over blues is a pretty good look and for whatever reason, I think the whole team, and especially Allen, feel a little jazzed wearing them.

• O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

They've grown on me, I was not a fan of the "color rush" look from the beginning. I hate the all reds, and even all white seems boring to me. But the blue over blues is a pretty good look and for whatever reason, I think the whole team, and especially Allen, feel a little jazzed wearing them.

I like the white/white in both current and throwback.  Hate the red, though I could live with the jersey with white pants. 

I'm a traditionalist but I'd like to see this with a black jersey (feels very "Mean Machine"):

Bills Mat black.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Ed out, Settle likely out.

Jackson sounds like he’ll play.

Davis a new add to the report. 

O need to get up early and try to take Henry out of that game that way

• Like 2

7 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I’m not overly worried about the titans. We’re the better team and should beat them… that being said, that’s been the story for three straight years and we lost the other two. 

I don’t love our IDL being light, but I imagine Brandin Bryant will get the call and he looked great in preseason. 

I'd like to see DaQuan Jones and Jordan Phillips get at least 70% of the snaps.  Not a week for 50% rotation at IDL.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I like the white/white in both current and throwback.  Hate the red, though I could live with the jersey with white pants. 

I'm a traditionalist but I'd like to see this with a black jersey (feels very "Mean Machine"):

Bills Mat black.jpg

The Sabres are bringing back the red and black look from the 90’s/00’s as a 3rd jersey throwback this year. Something like this would be a cool cross promotion for one game if the NFL would allow it. 

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 2