Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TN Titans @ BILLS: Week 2 Game Week Thread

Alaska Darin

5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is not great news.

I'm holding out hope the Bills can get Cook some opportunities to churn out a run game, which I'm told is a good formula against this group of Titans defenders.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I'm holding out hope the Bills can get Cook some opportunities to churn out a run game, which I'm told is a good formula against this group of Titans defenders.

The real keys to this game are simple:  Defensively don't give up big plays.  Offensively, control Simmons and don't turn the ball over. 

These are not the Titans of the last couple of seasons.  They lost Landry, who is by far their best pass rusher and their CBs have almost no NFL experience.  They've also replaced 40% of their OLine (Saffold and Quessenberry) and Taylor Lewan looks like a shell of what he used to be.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

BMPTSD Defined: Waking up feeling like your team lost, when they haven't even played yet, simply because everyone else in the division who DID play not only won, but two of them winning in dramatic fashion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

BMPTSD Defined: Waking up feeling like your team lost, when they haven't even played yet, simply because everyone else in the division who DID play not only won, but two of them winning in dramatic fashion.

Not going to lie, pretty pissed Baltimore blew that game but I'm glad the Jets/NE won.  I don't want either of them at the top of the draft (even though Belichick would probably take a DT or some underrated guard).

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not going to lie, pretty pissed Baltimore blew that game but I'm glad the Jets/NE won.  I don't want either of them at the top of the draft (even though Belichick would probably take a DT or some underrated guard).

I just hate having to listen to NE and Miami fans crow about how brilliant and unstoppable their teams/QBs/coaches/GMs/concessions managers/whoever else are.

I want them to suffer.  Go 3-14, pick high for all I care.  Then suffer more, for blowing the pick.  Then drink a big tall glass of shut the &#%$ up and suffer in silence.

I couldn't care less how high the Jets pick.  Last time the Jets hit on a first-round pick was maybe Al Toon in '85.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Someone offer him some weed.

Ranked #6 in the OBF DAB POMA JR* rankings. 

*Jalen Ramsey ranking, formerly "Most Likely to be Torched by Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs" ranking

We have about 20 minutes until the BILLS have to declare callups for tonight.

I expect to see Lawson in the lineup and at least one other interior DLineman.