Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
Just now, whatdrought said:

If only I could do that with the Monday game. Can’t watch this week against the titans and don’t have DVR. Anyone have any ideas?

Bummer. I'm sure someone else knows better, but the best I can think of is watching the playback on NFL.com. They have all the games up Tuesday (I think). 

What a bizarre 3rd down play call.  I don't think running end arounds to the short side against Bosa and Mack is going to have much success.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

What a bizarre 3rd down play call.  I don't think running end arounds to the short side against Bosa and Mack is going to have much success.

Well, Reid is no Nathaniel Hackett on 3rd and short.

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

NFL+?

Yeah, I could watch it the next day that way. I wish I could find a way to watch it monday night after my class so I could come home and watch it without knowing what happened. 

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah, I could watch it the next day that way. I wish I could find a way to watch it monday night after my class so I could come home and watch it without knowing what happened. 

Is it possible to watch it on the ESPN/ABC app on replay the same night? I really don't know, but it seems like something you should be able to do. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I know we're only three plays in, but it feels like the Chiefs' D is about to be exposed tonight.

With the exception of Mahomes and Kelce, I’m just not sure special they are… 

also, their second year LB changed his number from 54 to 32, so screw that guy.

• Haha 2

Take the points - I get it. But it's KC, you need 6s not 3s.

I think it's generally a mistake to not take points on the first drive,  especially when you've already made a defensive stop. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I've never done it, but I think if you know someone who records the game and has a Slingshot, you can watch their feed. I have no idea if they have to play it at their place for you to watch it.

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

With the exception of Mahomes and Kelce, I’m just not sure special they are… 

also, their second year LB changed his number from 54 to 32, so screw that guy.

Their front 7 is interesting but it normally takes Spagnolo half a season to get guys on the same page. 

I'm genuinely curious to see how much Dunlap has left. 

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think it's generally a mistake to not take points on the first drive,  especially when you've already made a defensive stop. 

It's the smart play without question, and I'd probably have kicked it 9 times out of 10 if I were Staley. It's only because it's the Chiefs that I would entertain it. 

Now seeing what the Chargers front 7 is doing to the Chiefs line, it's probably moot. 

• Like 1

It's the smart play without question, and I'd probably have kicked it 9 times out of 10 if I were Staley. It's only because it's the Chiefs that I would entertain it. 

Now seeing what the Chargers front 7 is doing to the Chiefs line, it's probably moot. 

The Chargers have no fear of the Chiefs.  Mostly because the don't play them in the post season.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a country,  we might wanna consider putting Amazon in charge of more things. 

The picture on this stream is ridiculous and the bring me jerky in 4 hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Again… just not sure last week was a proper indication of what the Chiefs actually are gonna be this year…

The Cardinals are the definition of mediocre.  

KC changed a lot of pieces, so they're going to be a work in progress. 

• Like 1