Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Sort of.  I mean, nominally, yes...but it's as artificial as her look.

Alright now, dammit, I know you like to turn a phrase, but suggesting her voice is artificial doesn't work. You only need to listen to her live version of "How Great Thou Art" with Vince Gill to know this. You don't even need to be a Christian to get the feels from it.

Singing from the heart, gets me every time.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Alright now, dammit, I know you like to turn a phrase, but suggesting her voice is artificial doesn't work. You only need to listen to her live version of "How Great Thou Art" with Vince Gill to know this. You don't even need to be a Christian to get the feels from it.

Singing from the heart, gets me every time.

Oh, don't get me wrong, she's got a great voice.  And she's an attractive woman.

But the SNF intro, visually and vocally, is as artificial as you can get without going full Max Headroom.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, she's got a great voice.  And she's an attractive woman.

But the SNF intro, visually and vocally, is as artificial as you can get without going full Max Headroom.

Comes across as a choreographed strip act sans the stripping.  Nothing more than an effort to get men ages 15-25 to the television ahead of kickoff to make sure all the commercials get seen.  

• Like 2

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Comes across as a choreographed strip act sans the stripping.  Nothing more than an effort to get men ages 15-25 to the television ahead of kickoff to make sure all the commercials get seen.  

Not going to lie...when Faith Hill was singing the opening wearing leather pants...appointment television.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not going to lie...when Faith Hill was singing the opening wearing leather pants...appointment television.

I for one never looked away.  Women in (black) leather pants, mini-skirts, short jackets, etc = hot hot hot.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
52 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I for one never looked away.  Women in (black) leather pants, mini-skirts, short jackets, etc = hot hot hot.  

My wife used to wear a black leather mini-skirt, when we first met.  🥰

Not anymore...time comes for everyone.

• Like 3

On 9/19/2022 at 5:50 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Kyler Murray hit by a fan after the game.

Is that assault, or child abuse?

Give me a break. Guy tries to high five him and Murray acts like a little bitch. There's always going to be something to cry about with this guy, isn't there?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Give me a break. Guy tries to high five him and Murray acts like a little bitch. There's always going to be something to cry about with this guy, isn't there?

Napoleon Complex - Meme on Imgur

• Haha 1