Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've got to agree with him.  I've tried two different computers (Windows and Mac) and a Fire stick, and my feed looks like an old broadcast feed with misaligned rabbit ears on all of them.

And for licensing reasons, they'll only broadcast SD to Linux.

So it isnt my eyes? I have it on tv with Fios and 1k speed. Not real crisp. Also funnybis I told my son we might need tinfoil to get better reception and he looked at me and said huh?

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

So it isnt my eyes? I have it on tv with Fios and 1k speed. Not real crisp.

I've got it on the 32" monitor with the Fire stick, so I'm on wifi.  But it was no better on the hard-line Windows machine.

But it could still be your eyes.  My eyes suck, after all.

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

So it isnt my eyes? I have it on tv with Fios and 1k speed. Not real crisp. Also funnybis I told my son we might need tinfoil to get better reception and he looked at me and said huh?

Agreed.. my feed looks the same. Not impressed at all

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

We are running on Wi-Fi (mesh network). 

• Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've got it on the 32" monitor with the Fire stick, so I'm on wifi.  But it was no better on the hard-line Windows machine.

But it could still be your eyes.  My eyes suck, after all.

My eyes are going to close here in a bit

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

JC Jackson is so overrated

After how many touchdowns will they say “wow he beat the best corner in the NFL” before they stop calling him that?  I’ve seem him give up 5x more TDS than Tre and I watch the dud 4 times a year and watch Tre 17 times a year.  Like Ramsey, once there is a narrative, it sticks..

• Like 3