Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 3 (2022)

BillsFans

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

While I don't often believe the loss of a single player can make or break a team, you can see how the Steelers miss TJ Watt. No way they lose to the Pats* last week, and no way Brissett has that kind of time with Watt on the field last night.

Other than Watt, the only time in recent memory where the loss of a single player screwed a team -- in my eyes -- was when Fail Murray lost DeAndre Hopkins last year.

Agreed.  Most NFL games are decided by a handful of plays.  Watt makes you change everything about your offense to account for him.  He could very easily have been the difference in each of the last two weeks by ending a drive with a 3rd down play or creating a turnover.  As bad as the Steelers are elsewhere, they could definitely be 3-0.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Jaguars putting it on the Chargers 

The KC loss is probably the craziest of the day.

Siciliano on RZ brought up a good point on Chargers: Down big, 4 minutes left in the game, no left tackle. Why is Herbert still in the game?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Why is Herbert still in the game?

Because their coach is an utter moron.  There's almost no evidence to the contrary.

• Haha 1

I’d feel bad for Danger-Russ Wilson.

But I can’t feel bad for anyone who dubs himself “Danger-Russ”.

I kind of like Nate Hackett, but he’s not a good coach.

I always like seeing Denver lose.

Go ‘9ers!

• Cheers 1

I know someone…(Tom?) said last week that Carrie Underwood is artificially enhanced in the SNF intro…i just wanna know - are those really her legs? If not, I need to find out who’s legs they are

12 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I know someone…(Tom?) said last week that Carrie Underwood is artificially enhanced in the SNF intro…i just wanna know - are those really her legs? If not, I need to find out who’s legs they are

I wish I had the Audio/Visual skills to edit a SNF intro and replace the "Sunday Night!!!" song so Carrie dances to the tune of Trololololol

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

31 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

They are hers.  She is a serious gym rat.