Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dane Jackson Injury Status

Alaska Darin

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

The early news today is awesome.

Guess we lucked out that it was Edmonds destroying him & not somebody else.  😉

Awesome news.  Hopefully he's ready to go come Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hopefully nothing long term here for DC but, man, he's going to have a sore neck today. I still don't know why Edmunds thought he needed to jump in there since the receiver was pretty much down.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hopefully nothing long term here for DC but, man, he's going to have a sore neck today. I still don't know why Edmunds thought he needed to jump in there since the receiver was pretty much down.

You know, I was thinking this for a moment. That said, how many times in the past have we seen him stand next to a play when it is over? He played through last night often. If he continues that we will:

A) See an animal on D come to life.....or

B) run out of players because he destroyed them all.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 2

According to JA17 during his "In the Basement" segment with Kyle Brandt, Dane attended Jordan Phillips' birthday party Tuesday night.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

According to JA17 during his "In the Basement" segment with Kyle Brandt, Dane attended Jordan Phillips' birthday party Tuesday night.

While obviously good news...how it's expressed, I can't help but think "Did Allen pass Brandt a note in study hall?"