Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins: Week 3 Game Week Thread

Ann

1 hour ago, RedAlice said:

I’ve been asked what I think about Tua.   

my response:  he beat the Rams his first NFL game.  

This is a make or break year for Tua. Fish fans are hoping Hill will do for him what Diggs did for Allen - give him great WR play he can count on. We shall see, but Tyreek Hill has been a Bills slayer in the past. :classic_sad:

1 hour ago, RedAlice said:

I’ve been asked what I think about Tua.   

my response:  he beat the Rams his first NFL game.  

Well, according to the pro-analysts at finheaven  🤪 Tua is at least as good as Josh Allen, probably better. 

• O Rly 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I agree with him that personnel-wise it's a problem for us...but he lost me when he said "a really good Baltimore defense".  The Ravens were terrible on defense last season and the early returns behind their new DC are not good.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Fun, yet meaningless stats.

I dont think its entirely meaningless. There is a psychological impact when you beat down a team so badly and so frequently. Its a mental hurdle for them to overcome. Will they? Is this truly a new Dolphins squad? Or, is the first two weeks smoke and mirrors of a new, unfamiliar coach and his tendencies? We are about to see, and it should be verrry interesting how the season plays out. I feel the Dolphins hate welling up inside me once again….and its exciting

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I dont think its entirely meaningless. There is a psychological impact when you beat down a team so badly and so frequently. Its a mental hurdle for them to overcome. Will they? Is this truly a new Dolphins squad? Or, is the first two weeks smoke and mirrors of a new, unfamiliar coach and his tendencies? We are about to see, and it should be verrry interesting how the season plays out. I feel the Dolphins hate welling up inside me once again….and its exciting

We're on the same page.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I agree with him that personnel-wise it's a problem for us...but he lost me when he said "a really good Baltimore defense".  The Ravens were terrible on defense last season and the early returns behind their new DC are not good.

Well they were down to their 4th & 5th CBs

not so much the lack of talent, but the inability to run the defense called, leaving guys wide open able to track down Tua's ducks

hopefully, even lesser Bills CBs will not totally blow coverages 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Against Mac Jones and Lamar Jackson...

over played the run

probably not the same game plan for the Bills

Bills may surprise by running more

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Against Mac Jones and Lamar Jackson...

That completion percentage, though...Allen's gonna find a way to complete 105% of his passes Sunday.  

6tzpzo.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I spent a lot of time worrying about how bad things would be without Davis, Oliver and Settle.

Not gonna waste that kind of time again this week.

Edited by IDBillzFan

14 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Hyde and Jackson were expected. I saw Knox getting a foot worked on during the game. Phillips is new

He went down awkwardly chasing Milano on the interception TD.  Literally looked like a sniper took him out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

He went down awkwardly chasing Milano on the interception TD.  Literally looked like a sniper took him out.

i missed that