Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins: Week 3 Game Week Thread

Ann

Any frequent Delta fliers here?

Sadly, I have a flight Sunday morning/afternoon so would really like to know if they have Direct TV on board.  Flying a 737-900.   :classic_sad:

26 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Sadly, I have a flight Sunday morning/afternoon so would really like to know if they have Direct TV on board.  Flying a 737-900.   :classic_sad:

I've flown them in the past and I have seen others watching the Sunday or Monday night game on their laptop.  Take your laptop and get in air wifi if they don't have it on in flight tv.

12 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I've flown them in the past and I have seen others watching the Sunday or Monday night game on their laptop.  Take your laptop and get in air wifi if they don't have it on in flight tv.

Yup, that’s plan B.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Flew earlier this week (Delta one), nada for live TV. Laptop + Wi-Fi is the answer.

NFL Films' Senior Producer and co-host of ESPN's NFL Matchup Greg Cosell joined One Bills Live to share his thoughts on this week's matchup with the Dolphins. He discussed the new-look Miami offense going up against a banged up Bills defensive backfield, Tua Tagovailoa's emergence and his success when using play action, and the speed impact of Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle. He went on to talk about the advantages the Bills have on offense against a struggling Miami defensive front and how impressed he's been with Buffalo's front 7.

Greg Cosell: Bills at Dolphins In-Depth Game Preview | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2