Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Walking Wounded: (Official BILLS' Injury Status Thread)

Alaska Darin

This may come out wrong, but I feel like the way Dane got taken off the field after his injury, and everyone gathered around him, and the somber tone after that game, helped make his injury 'appear' much worse than it ultimately was, and anyone who has been around him since the incident is in no way surprised he's back on the field.

The talking heads just love a good "feelings in his extremities" story.

Not Rod Tidwell, but kinda like Rod Tidwell. 

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This may come out wrong, but I feel like the way Dane got taken off the field after his injury, and everyone gathered around him, and the somber tone after that game, helped make his injury 'appear' much worse than it ultimately was, and anyone who has been around him since the incident is in no way surprised he's back on the field.

No. It came out right....for a guy that speaks for the devil himself! 🤘  I kid. Lets be thankful he is fine. We need a feel good story right now. Get these guys healthy. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Part of that is that it looked very, very bad.  There was definitely the potential for a severe spinal cord injury - that that potential wasn't realized is fortunate in hindsight, but not at all obvious at the time. 

Remember, Aaron Williams had to retire after a neck injury from a hit by Jarvis Landry that didn't look nearly as bad as Edmunds' hit on Dane.  You never know on the field, in the moment.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They just signed Murray, and he's already on the injury report?  What, did he trip getting off the plane?  

The Bills are so snake-bitten this month with injuries, I'm surprised no one's on the report with an actual snake bite.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They just signed Murray, and he's already on the injury report?  What, did he trip getting off the plane?  

Had to be the welcome mat.

• Applause 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The Bills are so snake-bitten this month with injuries, I'm surprised no one's on the report with an actual snake bite.

Two more days and there are rattlesnakes not all that far from OP.  Hint : avoid Letchworth area and Cattaraugus Creek areas for starters.  

• Like 3