Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ *Patriots - Week #13 '22

Foxx

Let's see if a different receiver steps up tonight because they are going to bracket Diggs and make someone else beat them.  They like to play a lot of one, so this could be another lil' Dirty outing.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This game has me way more nervous than I should be - the Bills are far and away the better team. But it's a divisional game, on the road, and it's the Hooded One... 😬 )

• Like 2

Imagine being so mentally addled that you can sit there with a straight face and say that BB always finds an answer when Josh bent him over his knee the last two times these teams played… 

Tony Gonzales spent too much time with the Fox panel of geriatrics. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This game has me way more nervous than I should be - the Bills are far and away the better team. But it's a divisional game, on the road, and it's the Hooded One... 😬 )

I feel (and maybe this is silly homerism) like this is the game we get hot… 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Imagine being so mentally addled that you can sit there with a straight face and say that BB always finds an answer when Josh bent him over his knee the last two times these teams played… 

And what's-her-name, following up with "Belichick has dominated the Bills...but the Bills have won 4 of the last 5."

Yeah, that makes sense.  Just sit there and look pretty, honey.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No two ways about it, we have win this game. We cannot afford to go 0-3 in the division and two games out of first with 5 to play. The other teams remaining schedules are not that tough.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

He's always had a loser's mentality.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

No two ways about it, we have win this game. We cannot afford to go 0-3 in the division and two games out of first with 5 to play. The other teams remaining schedules are not that tough.

Its hard to see a path to a home playoff game if we lose tonight. Let’s go!!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, whatdrought said:

How much of world hunger could they have solved with the money spent on that stupid razor video… 

Less than they could have solved with the R&D budget behind the over-engineered razor itself.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, that makes sense.  Just sit there and look pretty, honey.

You have the sound on?