Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, November 1, 2020; Week 8

Ann

56 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Giants putting up a fight so far.   But honestly, if they have a shot at one of the 3 big QBs in the draft, they have to pull the trigger, right?

Admittedly I don't watch the Giants much anymore, but I just don't see it with Jones.

He looked better as a rookie. 

BTW, why did the Bills sign Klein and not martinez?

13 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Admittedly I don't watch the Giants much anymore, but I just don't see it with Jones.

Not sure what happened this year, but he is generally a bit more accurate on the long balls than he was last night. His issue was turnovers at the wrong time, and you could see at the onset last night how the corners were always a rat's asshair away from getting picks before they finally got two later in the game.

Giants defense actually did a pretty good job last night, all things considered, and if Jones hits at least two of the long balls he missed last night, we're probably talking about the biggest upset of Week 9. 

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not sure what happened this year, but he is generally a bit more accurate on the long balls than he was last night. His issue was turnovers at the wrong time, and you could see at the onset last night how the corners were always a rat's asshair away from getting picks before they finally got two later in the game.

Giants defense actually did a pretty good job last night, all things considered, and if Jones hits at least two of the long balls he missed last night, we're probably talking about the biggest upset of Week 9. 

I thought the Giants D played a great game, and agree Jones looked good on the deep passes when he had protection, including the last TD.  Even that one down the sideline in the 2d half he just missed seemed to be more on the WR slowing down. But Jones' decision making when under duress is just horrible and he flat out blew the 2 pt conversion.   Maybe the light switch goes on like it did for Allen, but right now the Giants have to at least be considering what to do if they stay where they are now (#2) in the 2021 draft order.