Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jus commented to my wife: suddenly EVERYONE is open to praying in public.

It's a good start.

I'm generally not a God-fearing man (more a true agnostic - I can't prove God's existence either way, respect others' belief without sharing it).

But even I can't help thinking "Thy will be done."

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

More likely McDermott told them to piss off.

pretty sure he called bullshit on the 5 minute warmup, as well

That's what I'm thinking of that phone call we saw the coaches on. The league asking them when they would be ready to go out and both HCs telling the league to FO. Especially since it was called right after that. 

• Like 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

That's what I'm thinking of that phone call we saw the coaches on. The league asking them when they would be ready to go out and both HCs telling the league to FO. Especially since it was called right after that. 

And supposedly the phone came from the league official on-site, giving the coaches the opportunity to tell the front office what they thought.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

flip a coin or call it a tie. No need to play this game. 

You can’t call the game then ask players to play tomorrow, and get only 4 days rest prior to next weeks game. 

not that it really matters at this point. 

Edited by Dubs
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Rochesterny said:

Is there a fire skip Bayless fund? . :soapbox:

There should be a formal "Ignore Skip Bayless" movement.  

Just make him irrelevant.

Alaska Darin
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There should be a formal "Ignore Skip Bayless" movement.  

Just make him irrelevant.

That would be the ultimate punishment.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

That would be the ultimate punishment.

People don't understand that.  Outrage feels good, but is ultimately good for the target.  Gives them the attention they want.  Bayless lives for being controversial.

Just turn your back on him.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt

I love you guys, and I pray for Hamlin's life and well-being, there are millions of people offering up prayer right now and we know that God will touch him with his healing hand, in Jesus Christ's precious name we pray, Amen!

• Cheers 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Dubs said:

flip a coin or call it a tie. No need to play this game. 

You can’t call the game then ask players to play tomorrow, and get only 4 days rest prior to next weeks game. 

This week, next week, the NFL..... none of that matters right now and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole team camps out at the hospital

• Like 1
  • Love 2