Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

It’ll be a “home” game for us. 

Of course.  Isn't this the new model, 8 home/8 away and 1 neutral site/overseas somewhere?  I'm sure the plan is to continue to expand the international presence.

11 hours ago, SpionBills said:

Couple of hours on the train down to London for me, have been waiting for this for years. The stadium is setup well for NFL compared to Wembley. 

Nice.  I'm considering it, may depend on dates.  My brother lives in Suffolk and my wife's brother is in London so plenty of people to see over there.

• Cheers 2

11 hours ago, SpionBills said:

Couple of hours on the train down to London for me, have been waiting for this for years. The stadium is setup well for NFL compared to Wembley. 

Good for you!

• 2 weeks later...
CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

No thank you. Can we just go back to 1 pm Sunday games instead?

It'll be Burrow, he's the new darling.

And yes, I'm happy with Sunday 1pm games too, the less media exposure the better I say.

• Cheers 2

On 1/8/2023 at 12:52 PM, B-Man said:

#Bills 2023 opponents were set last night.

Road;

KC

LAC

PHI

CIN

Are you f**king kidding me ?

Hate it every time play kc bills have to go to kc. That is so messed up how about playing in buffalo. Every single time smdh. 😡

Edited by Rochesterny

On 2/14/2023 at 6:13 PM, Rochesterny said:

Hate it every time play kc bills have to go to kc. That is so messed up how about playing in buffalo. Every single time smdh. 😡

I don't get it.  How can the Bills be playing the Chiefs in KC again?  Division winners but they don't rotate from year to year division by division?

21 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

I don't get it.  How can the Bills be playing the Chiefs in KC again?  Division winners but they don't rotate from year to year division by division?

The 2 off divisions keep the same home division for 2 seasons.  So, if you keep finishing in the same spot in your division as another team does in its division, 1 team will host 3 years consecutively and then the other team will host 3 years consecutively.

The Covid year, when there were no fans, the Bills hosted the Chefs in the RS but had a lower playoff seed than KC which is why that AFC Championship game was in KC. 

So, any RS Bills Chefs matchups in 24-26 will all be in Orchard Park.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

On 1/8/2023 at 10:46 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Very tough schedule based on where teams sit now. There's hope though.  Rex Ryan is rumored to be the Denver hire as DC.  Hard to believe that fat, lazy blowhard could get another job.  He'll &#%$ that up if hired.  Do it Sean Payton.   

• Like 1