Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

Deranged Rhino
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Interesting piece, though I can't see them trading Elam this early in his career. Boogie or one of the excess DE's I could see, even one of the excess IOL, but I'd be hesitant there. 

• Like 3

On 6/8/2023 at 11:04 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting piece, though I can't see them trading Elam this early in his career. Boogie or one of the excess DE's I could see, even one of the excess IOL, but I'd be hesitant there. 

Even seeing Elam on this list is troubling.  I wouldn't be excited about them trading away OL pieces.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
51 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Even seeing Elam on this list is troubling.  I wouldn't be excited about them trading away OL pieces.

Typical 2023 "journalism".  Beane isn't trading away a guy he spent a first round pick on just a year ago. 

"Journalists" today are more concerned with creating the news than anything.  Reading into Beane's comments - Elam was a better game day player than he was a practice player.  Here's a real newsflash:  some athletes are like that.  They're simply better when the lights are on.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Typical 2023 "journalism".  Beane isn't trading away a guy he spent a first round pick on just a year ago. 

"Journalists" today are more concerned with creating the news than anything.  Reading into Beane's comments - Elam was a better game day player than he was a practice player.  Here's a real newsflash:  some athletes are like that.  They're simply better when the lights are on.

Agree.  Elam could be a starter this year.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 6/10/2023 at 3:43 PM, Ninety-4 said:

Agree.  Elam could be a starter this year.  

especially if they are more aggressive in covering 3rd and 18 plays

• Applause 1

On 6/10/2023 at 11:53 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Joe B needs a new weekly scapegoat now that Singletary is gone.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I said it after his playoff loss hissy fit, and will say it again, he does not deserve to be a team captain. Not showing up to mandatory camp, when contract or personal reasons (and maybe it's this?) are not the issue, is not acceptable for a team captain. But the guys vote on their own captains, so...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I said it after his playoff loss hissy fit, and will say it again, he does not deserve to be a team captain. Not showing up to mandatory camp, when contract or personal reasons (and maybe it's this?) are not the issue, is not acceptable for a team captain. But the guys vote on their own captains, so...

I agree.  I am a little concerned with Sean’s comment about him being very concerned. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1