Oh, wait.

Yes, it does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

well - you draft another CB in the 1st round,

only if you plan on making him inactive for a good chunk of the season

All part of the league's plan to keep Mahomes as the face of the league for the next ten years, by forcing the Bills to draft non-starting players, and replace the good ones with body doubles, and keep them just short of successful.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

• Haha 1

What a difference less than a year makes.  The feelings about the roster today vs the beginning of the past season sure are different.  

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

What a difference less than a year makes.  The feelings about the roster today vs the beginning of the past season sure are different.  

Yes. It’s clear that McDermott’s scheme has failed and we’re all disappointed. VERY disappointed.

Some of our bright pennies are tarnished. We’ll be saying goodbye to our All Pro Safety, and our man-child freakishly athletic underachieving, misused, slow-headed still young LineBacker.

Our fading Superstar Defender is working hard on getting set up for his next career move into a FO somewhere, our Pre-Madonna #1 WR is contemplating playing in a sandbox with his kid brother, and our Unicorn QB had his horn busted because our OLine shit-the-bed in pass protection. 

And I haven’t even mentioned the absolute plethora of off-the-field gut-wrenching emotional issues that body slammed Bills Nation last season. 

2022 was a terrible year for The Bills. TERRIBLE.

2022, I spit on you!

What a difference indeed. 

9 hours ago, Nanker said:

Yes. It’s clear that McDermott’s scheme has failed and we’re all disappointed. VERY disappointed.

Some of our bright pennies are tarnished. We’ll be saying goodbye to our All Pro Safety, and our man-child freakishly athletic underachieving, misused, slow-headed still young LineBacker.

Our fading Superstar Defender is working hard on getting set up for his next career move into a FO somewhere, our Pre-Madonna #1 WR is contemplating playing in a sandbox with his kid brother, and our Unicorn QB had his horn busted because our OLine shit-the-bed in pass protection. 

And I haven’t even mentioned the absolute plethora of off-the-field gut-wrenching emotional issues that body slammed Bills Nation last season. 

2022 was a terrible year for The Bills. TERRIBLE.

2022, I spit on you!

What a difference indeed. 

Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

The good news is, everyone is likely overreacting as much now as they did last year.  

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

The good news is, everyone is likely overreacting as much now as they did last year.  

Last year I went into the fetal position after 13 seconds.
This year, not so much.

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

All part of the league's plan to keep Mahomes as the face of the league for the next ten years, by forcing the Bills to draft non-starting players, and replace the good ones with body doubles, and keep them just short of successful.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

And all because cole didn’t take the jab.

• Boo 1

Nouseforaname
33 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Exactly. Better that the fans have low expectations than coming in as the Super Bowl favorite.

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Definitely.  One of my buddies, who is a really intelligent fan literally said to me before the season "I don't see a loss on the schedule."

Me, being a true BILLS' fan with more PTSD than John McCain had to chime in with "injuries will tell the story of our season, just like it usually does for good teams."  Sometimes I really hate being smart.

• Haha 3

Nouseforaname
21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Definitely.  One of my buddies, who is a really intelligent fan literally said to me before the season "I don't see a loss on the schedule."

Me, being a true BILLS' fan with more PTSD than John McCain had to chime in with "injuries will tell the story of our season, just like it usually does for good teams."  Sometimes I really hate being smart.

Remember when the bills were one key defender from being a contender and lost takeo spikes to an ac.

Yes the ptsd is strong in us.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

Last year I went into the fetal position after 13 seconds.
This year, not so much.

Still shake my head that in two different games during calendar 2022 I had friends text me congratulations on Bills wins in games they ended up losing. Let’s hope it won’t get worse than that.

• Doh! 2

39 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I knew we were &#%$ed after the Tennessee game when Rex Ryan declared the Bills might go 17-0.  

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Honestly, I didn't see "a loss" either.

I saw about five games that could be losses.  And figured the Bills would lose 3 of the 5.  And that before injuries.

• Like 1

Buffalo Bills Fan
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Honestly, I didn't see "a loss" either.

I saw about five games that could be losses.  And figured the Bills would lose 3 of the 5.  And that before injuries.

Agree Bill's had lots of injuries throughout the year.  Lots of low points injuries 3rd to 4th stringers in some spots. The WR is a mess, had to bring people outta retirement to play the slot WR. The mental trauma hurts as well for team (with Kim and Damar)

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like 1

Ah but soon we will be filled with the optimism of this year's draft, a few cheap free agent signings with nothing but upside and reports of how certain players have had great off seasons of training.  

• Cheers 3
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 3/8/2023 at 1:16 PM, Ninety-4 said:

Ah but soon we will be filled with the optimism of this year's draft, a few cheap free agent signings with nothing but upside and reports of how certain players have had great off seasons of training.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/8/2023 at 1:16 PM, Ninety-4 said:

I can remember when Poyer and Hyde were ok signings and Milano needed to step up or go. See how that turned out. 

Disclaimer: That was ATOP.

• Like 1