Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

9 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

1st one? 

Hopefully not the last. We’re about 12 Billion over the”Cap” whatever the &#%$ that is. I guess if your owner wants to spend a few tens of millions in “signing bonuses”, the “Cap” is just a figment kinda like the Tip you can leave at a restaurant. It’s a suggestion, not really the law. 
WAFJ!

Alaska Darin
7 hours ago, Nanker said:

Hopefully not the last. We’re about 12 Billion over the”Cap” whatever the &#%$ that is. I guess if your owner wants to spend a few tens of millions in “signing bonuses”, the “Cap” is just a figment kinda like the Tip you can leave at a restaurant. It’s a suggestion, not really the law. 
WAFJ!

It's always been that way...we just have an owner with deep enough pockets to keep moving money from contract to bonus without having to sell assets.  It's nice to be part of the other side for a change.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's always been that way...we just have an owner with deep enough pockets to keep moving money from contract to bonus without having to sell assets.  It's nice to be part of the other side for a change.

Useful/necessary/star players DO get guaranteed money.

They just need to play well enough to get salary converted to bonus.  And if they don’t play well enough for a restructure, they can change to another needy team and negotiate a signing bonus.  

32 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Allen, Diggs and Miller to restructure. They won't  touch Milano - ATOP.

Just in - Milano restructures.

You're saying Diggs didn't demand a trade to the Cowboys?

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

You're saying Diggs didn't demand a trade to the Cowboys?

The real question is did he didnt? Or even would he wouldn't? Hmmm.

Nouseforaname

I love the hate the bills are getting. See how many wins we’ll get next year in this new competitive division 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I love the hate the bills are getting. See how many wins we’ll get next year in this new competitive division 😂😂😂

Can you imagine getting paid to do nothing more than to prognosticate about hypotheticals.

"Bryant McFadden might like to dress up like a fat white chick when no one is looking. If that happens, the window Bryant had in sports media will be closed!"

Wow. That's pretty easy.

• Haha 2

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Does he see the field much beyond Special Teams? A work in progress or JAG?

He SHOULD be a bigger part of the offense with more reps.  I do think Josh's arm troubles affected guys like Hines the most.