On 5/23/2023 at 11:32 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Gonna enjoy watching Mr Irrelevant beat out two top 3 draft picks

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
8 minutes ago, devnull said:

It's astounding how bad NFL QB evaluations still are, though I think coaching/development are probably as much or more to blame.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
On 5/28/2023 at 7:46 PM, Ann said:

Ouch

The speculation is Jimmy G had surgery to repair a lisfranc injury.  The Raiders found a problem during his physical and took care of the surgery.  They expect him to be back during camp and the stuff that came out in the media is essentially done all the time with free agent players coming off significant injuries (including college draftees).

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yikes

I'm having flashbacks of EJ throwing the ball into the tent.  I understand it's OTAs with a new team but dude is throwing against air.

Hard to believe he was the first overall pick in the same draft Josh Allen was taken.

Alaska Darin
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

I know people love to hate on Rogers but that article doesn't show the organization in a very good light.  I would be super pissed if GMBB publicly dragged a player who left for another team, even worse when it's a future HOF QB with multiple MVPs.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

This just in:  Highly drafted rookie QB looks awesome in his underwear, throwing against air.

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
22 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This just in:  Highly drafted rookie QB looks awesome in his underwear, throwing against air.

All they need to do now is sign DeHop and....CHAMPIONSHIP!

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Ann said:

You go Allen, Sherbert, Purdy... Mahomie and Burrows aren't even top 5 QBs

Jabba The Hutt
On 5/28/2023 at 10:58 AM, Alaska Darin said:

It's astounding how bad NFL QB evaluations still are, though I think coaching/development are probably as much or more to blame.

On 5/28/2023 at 10:49 AM, devnull said:

Purdy is a top 3 QB(tied with Lawrence)all day...I should be assistant to the GM by now!