Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 NFL Quarterback Carousel

B-Man

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Klyer Murray may not be back until after the middle of next season:

I suspect he's already seen the peak of his career and his trajectory is now heading the wrong direction.  Little dudes who depend on their legs to make plays rarely come back from serious injuries.  The fact that he's not a football junkie AND he's already got his bag isn't going to help.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I suspect he's already seen the peak of his career and his trajectory is now heading the wrong direction.  Little dudes who depend on their legs to make plays rarely come back from serious injuries.  The fact that he's not a football junkie AND he's already got his bag isn't going to help.

And I suspect Murray, specifically his guaranteed contract, will deter some HC candidates from the Cardunals.  Arizona will end up with some retread to ride out KMs contract

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, devnull said:

And I suspect Murray, specifically his guaranteed contract, will deter some HC candidates from the Cardunals.  Arizona will end up with some retread to ride out KMs contract

I think it's the least palatable job in the NFL for just that reason.  You're saddled with that guy or eating his contract.  There's no other option.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think it's the least palatable job in the NFL for just that reason.  You're saddled with that guy or eating his contract.  There's no other option.

Denver with Wilson is not looking so hot either. 

At least Arizona has some draft capital, which I would start trading down to bank future picks to build with after Murray can be cut

• Like 4
  • O Rly 1

45 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I can see him trying to switch to MLB in a couple years.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, devnull said:

Denver with Wilson is not looking so hot either. 

At least Arizona has some draft capital, which I would start trading down to bank future picks to build with after Murray can be cut

I think there are coaches who think they can win with Wilson because they're smarter than Hackett.  That defense is legit and they have some skill pieces when they are healthy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think there are coaches who think they can win with Wilson because they're smarter than Hackett.  That defense is legit and they have some skill pieces when they are healthy.

Why was I not notified that being smarter than Nathaniel Hackett was the qualifier to the Denver job?  

Next week’s headline:

“Box of rocks” era begins at Mike High.

• Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Hmm

That 3 year, $150M contract extension they gave him in March is looking just brilliant.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That 3 year, $150M contract extension they gave him in March is looking just brilliant.

Yep

Rodgers and Murray might be what slows the tide of outrageous QB contracts

Just now, devnull said:

Yep

Rodgers and Murray might be what slows the tide of outrageous QB contracts

Watson hasn’t exactly given Cleveland a happy ending so far either.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, devnull said:

I kinda think the feeling is mutual

Rodgers does not to play there

but wants to stick it to GB even worse

He's all in doing whatever it takes to make that happen