Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

London Calling

Ann

The Buffalo Bills are headed to London next year...

london.jpg.798b0f2857bfaddf3a853a3687915cb2.jpg

The NFL has selected the Buffalo Bills as one of the teams that will be part of the 2023 International Games. The Bills will play at London's Tottenham Hotspur Stadium during the 2023 regular season with the opponent, date and time still to be determined.

It marks the franchise's second trip to London, and their first time since 2015 when they played the Jacksonville Jaguars.

"We are proud to be selected to participate in our league's international games in 2023 and continue to help grow our sport globally," said Buffalo Bills EVP/Chief Operating Officer Ron Raccuia. "The NFL has done an incredible job with this initiative. We're excited for Bills Mafia to experience Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, one of the primary design inspirations for our new stadium scheduled to open in 2026.

The Bills' London game will replace one of the team's designated nine home games on the 2023 schedule. The Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots are among the other teams selected for the international games.

The Titans will also have a designated home game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but will not play against the Bills. The Jaguars will play at Wembley Stadium in the UK, while the Chiefs and Patriots are set to make their Germany debut.

</snip>

Purchase ticket information

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Boo 1

My son went the last time the Bills were in London (2015). He had a great time. He did not take hospitality via the NFL as it was only part of his trip to England. 

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I can't believe that they are going to have the WORLD Champions play in England.

Wait. The Miami Dolphins are playing there?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Ann said:

The Buffalo Bills are headed to London next year...

london.jpg.798b0f2857bfaddf3a853a3687915cb2.jpg

The NFL has selected the Buffalo Bills as one of the teams that will be part of the 2023 International Games. The Bills will play at London's Tottenham Hotspur Stadium during the 2023 regular season with the opponent, date and time still to be determined.

It marks the franchise's second trip to London, and their first time since 2015 when they played the Jacksonville Jaguars.

"We are proud to be selected to participate in our league's international games in 2023 and continue to help grow our sport globally," said Buffalo Bills EVP/Chief Operating Officer Ron Raccuia. "The NFL has done an incredible job with this initiative. We're excited for Bills Mafia to experience Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, one of the primary design inspirations for our new stadium scheduled to open in 2026.

The Bills' London game will replace one of the team's designated nine home games on the 2023 schedule. The Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots are among the other teams selected for the international games.

The Titans will also have a designated home game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but will not play against the Bills. The Jaguars will play at Wembley Stadium in the UK, while the Chiefs and Patriots are set to make their Germany debut.

</snip>

Purchase ticket information

The obligatory...

• Cheers 3

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just a note that I hate the international games, primarily because watching NFL at 6:30 a.m. just feels gross, regardless of who is playing.

I like it....it's the grown up version of wake and bake.

That said I'd rather watch the game from London. Will have to see if it's possible.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just a note that I hate the international games, primarily because watching NFL at 6:30 a.m. just feels gross, regardless of who is playing.

I completely agree with you!

Unless it gets me to London, or Munich or something. 😋 The wife is all in, but something seems to get in the way far too often. 

• Like 1

Some airlines have deals where you can fly into their country and then do a leg to another city that they fly to, essentially for free.  You can even do the trip as a "triangle".  I think I'd look into something like that.  Fly to another city.  Stay there for a couple days.  Fly to London for the game and then fly home from there.

• Cheers 1