Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Howard Simon Concern

plenzmd1

I hope this thread does turn not into the thread to discuss the relative merits of GR. I happen to enjoy both the morning and afternoon show, albeit very really  listen to mote than 60 minutes  combined on demand.

Howard has essentially been off for a week, without a planned vacation. His 90+ MIL lives with him based on what he has said on show. 

I not a religious guy, but all positive thoughts to Howard to his family. I scared for him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Did they say if something had happened?

no, and that's what has me worried. Not a planned vaca, he absolutely lets you know when that is happening.

It was the same way when Jeremy and his wife experienced their loss last year...just a feeling something  is wrong

• Sad 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

no, and that's what has me worried. Not a planned vaca, he absolutely lets you know when that is happening.

It was the same way when Jeremy and his wife experienced their loss last year...just a feeling something  is wrong

He did tweet about Edelman today. Hopefully a good sign.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, LB3 said:

He did tweet about Edelman today. Hopefully a good sign.

he was on the radio today...never said why he was off in the first hour, which is all i listened to today. sounded maybe a little like recovering from a cold or something..

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

he was on the radio today...never said why he was off in the first hour, which is all i listened to today. sounded maybe a little like recovering from a cold or something..

I thought the same thing this morning. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 4:05 PM, mead107 said:

Only put the station on when we head back after game the next morning.  Comes in till about Syracuse. 

I like both the morning and afternoon show. In the morning I usually listen first hour on demand on run, then find the Sal segment. 

afternoon I listen if I happen to be in the car. So maybe a total of an hour or so during the week. 

bit I do like both when I listen.