Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Following advice from that "other website"

Keukasmallie

When the stench began to rise "over there" the advice that was most common involved the ignore function.  I decided that, if needed, I would utilize that function  over here before any smells took hold.  

Recently the olfactory meter quivered causing me to fire the ignore bullet.  Actually, about the only trans I really ever liked is transportation.

15 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

When the stench began to rise "over there" the advice that was most common involved the ignore function.  I decided that, if needed, I would utilize that function  over here before any smells took hold.  

Recently the olfactory meter quivered causing me to fire the ignore bullet.  Actually, about the only trans I really ever liked is transportation.

I have used ignore here only once.  I was trying not too but the user was just too stupid and did not want to discuss his/her position.  Strangely enough, I used the ignore on that same poster on the other site.

I don't ignore differences of opinion - just stupid posters, trolls or stupid trolls.

• Like 1

I don't need the ignore function to pay no attention to trolls. Whenever I see one posting, I just skip over whatever they've said. To use a crude analogy, if I'm walking outside and see a pile of dog crap in front of me, I simply pass it by. I don't need to smell it to know it's pure crap. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1