Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Baseball

KD in CA

Win 107 games only to get hosed on the last pitch of your season………sorry Giants, my fault…..I thought I couldn’t possibly hate the Dodgers any more and the baseball Gods had to prove me wrong.  I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate them and their mercenary piece of crap with weird eyes.  Go Braves.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Win 107 games only to get hosed on the last pitch of your season………sorry Giants, my fault…..I thought I couldn’t possibly hate the Dodgers any more and the baseball Gods had to prove me wrong.  I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate them and their mercenary piece of crap with weird eyes.  Go Braves.

Atlanta is the only team left I don't hate.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Atlanta is the only team left I don't hate.

Funny, that is exactly my thinking.

I hate the Dodgers, Rays and the Red Sox, 

So I am pushing for the Rays to win the A.L. and then get swept by the Braves in the Series.

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

+1

A bad call on a check swing to end a deciding playoff game is inexcusable. 

But sadly, the Giants just didn’t hit in this series.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Funny, that is exactly my thinking.

I hate the Dodgers, Rays and the Red Sox, 

So I am pushing for the Rays to win the A.L. and then get swept by the Braves in the Series.

Do you mean the Astros?

FWIW, I like the Sox. And the Dodgers don't bother me much.

Edited by snafu
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Despite the cheating, I hate the Astros the least.  I like a few their players like Brantley, Luis Garcia and a few others.

Yup.....best possible ending now is the Astros beating the Dodgers again and then rubbing their noses in it by banging trash cans in the dugout during the last inning of the clinching game.

No respectable Mets fan can root for Atlanta.  Ever.

Edited by KD in CA

Is anyone else put off by 4 hour baseball games?

I thought MLB was cracking down on the length of games.  I know that playoff baseball games typically take longer to finish, but this is ridiculous. 

• Cheers 1

On 10/15/2021 at 4:13 PM, KD in CA said:

No respectable Mets fan can root for Atlanta.  Ever.

Isn't that the equivalent of hating your father?  😄

• Haha 2

On 10/22/2021 at 8:06 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Isn't that the equivalent of hating your father?  😄

Speaking of ‘who’s my Daddy’, while I love Pedro, he really isn’t very good as a studio commentator. 

26 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Speaking of ‘who’s my Daddy’, while I love Pedro, he really isn’t very good as a studio commentator. 

You're not kidding.  I haven't watched a ton of the coverage but in years past when it was Papi, ARoid, Hernandez, etc...very, very good.

Skinny Pete is terrible.

The Braves are going to the series for the first time this century, and as a life long Braves fan I haven't been this excited about baseball in 20 years. At mid season they were hovering around .500 and just lost their best player to season ending injury. Now they're arguably the most unlikely team of the modern era to find themselves 4 wins away from the championship.

It's crazy to think, but the Braves and Bills could both win the championship in the same season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1