Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 8: *Patriots @ BILLS GAME THREAD

Foxx

What’s everyone have on the menu today? The crew I’m watching the game with is doing a brunch theme for the food. I’m trying my hand at scotch eggs. I’ve never made it even had them before so it should be interesting.

• Like 1

Weather update is rain through the whole game (yesterday said it would end about 2), and the temperatures will drop during the game.

Why, oh why is there crappy weather for KC and NE who are equally used to crappy weather? Why not a dome team? Or a California team where Buffalo would have an advantage? 😭

19 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

What’s everyone have on the menu today? The crew I’m watching the game with is doing a brunch theme for the food. I’m trying my hand at scotch eggs. I’ve never made it even had them before so it should be interesting.

I have a roast to make today, but it will not be ready until after the game. Hubby and I went out on a cheese run two weeks ago, so it looks like a wine and cheese day for the game... unless he is up for making a charcuterie board with meats. I ain't doin' it.

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

Weather update is rain through the whole game (yesterday said it would end about 2), and the temperatures will drop during the game.

Why, oh why is there crappy weather for KC and NE who are equally used to crappy weather? Why not a dome team? Or a California team where Buffalo would have an advantage? 😭

Not sure I buy this forecast.  Accuweather radar shows this rain band passing by OP by noon. 

9 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Not sure I buy this forecast.  Accuweather radar shows this rain band passing by OP by noon. 

What I read yesterday was it passing before 2. I like your forecast better!

15 minutes ago, Ann said:

What I read yesterday was it passing before 2. I like your forecast better!

This is what I'm looking at now and it looks like it should pass by noon or shortly after

image.png.20e2fabe2e06c9c8e440de840f76bf32.png

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

The rain has been relentless for the past hour. At one point it was sleet/hail mixed in with buckets of rain (looked like a rain forest).  I just hope the running game is up to the task. That field is gonna be a mess.