Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 8: *Patriots @ BILLS GAME THREAD

Foxx

8 minutes ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

I'd feel a lot better about this game had we scored just one TD against the laughing stock of the NFL.

Well, let me help you here... 

We were one bad call on illegal motion, and one Kroft trip from scoring two TD's. 

Also, if it helps at all, we struggled with RZ offense against the jets in week 1 as well, seemingly Greggy has something to do with that. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear you. Divisional games are always tougher than they look going just by paper. I take heart in this being a week-to-week league. A big win today could wipe that middling performance by the offense from memory. 

Agreed. I just wish BB wasn't coming off back-to-back losses.

It's hard to be optimistic after two decades of beatdowns. A big win today, though, would be a great first step.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Well, let me help you here... 

We were one bad call on illegal motion, and one Kroft trip from scoring two TD's. 

Also, if it helps at all, we struggled with RZ offense against the jets in week 1 as well, seemingly Greggy has something to do with that. 

Thanks, but it would mean more if it were against a team that won a game. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dubs part Dub said:

3rd and 12 run is crazy!  

Well, Cams WR's are too tall. He needs midgets so he can get the ball in their chests

Edited by Fansince88