Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 8: BILLS @ Patriots : The Aftermath

Ann

20 minutes ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

fuk.jpg

I lived in the SF Bay area when that happened.  Saw that live on the TV.  Right away I knew someone is getting fired.

• Haha 4

Time for a drink! 
I’ll have a Manhattan on the rocks while I slowly sip it here in *Patriots country. 
Is it raining out now, or is it just the overflowing tears of my neighbors?  🤗

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

I’m watching BB’s presser right now. 
They’re asking him about the onside kick and questioning his play calling.

Asking him if he’s sticking with Cam. “Cam’s my QB”. Yes Bill, and you’re welcome to him. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Interestingly, ‘Bang Ding Ow’ is how Cam described his last play during the post-game interviews.

Dude looked like he was crying on the sideline.  If we had anything resembling a pass rush, he'd have been crying by the third quarter.  But he did a good job standing in the pocket on blitzes and hitting the crossing route to keep them on the field. 

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

I’m watching BB’s presser right now. 
They’re asking him about the onside kick and questioning his play calling.

Asking him if he’s sticking with Cam. “Cam’s my QB”. Yes Bill, and you’re welcome to him. 

The onside kick was a headscratcher.  But that's the kind of play previous Bills teams would screw up. 

• Like 2

So not a pretty win but several teams that were favored lost today and the Bills won ugly.  No style points but learning to win.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Who says sequels aren't better than originals? Cam 2.0 > Cam

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

So not a pretty win but several teams that were favored lost today and the Bills won ugly.  No style points but learning to win.

Better an ugly win than any sort of loss.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

3 minutes ago, Dubs part Dub said:

Phew. 

on to Seattle!

At least it’s a home game for The Bills. The crowd should give them a bit of an advantage. 

Oh wait...  :censored:

Edited by Nanker
  • Sad 1

Am I the only one who didn’t think the game was all that ugly even if you believe in the concept of ugly wins? Yes, it was too close for comfort and I wish the run D would show up, but we never trailed and it never seemed like the *Patriots* had a real chance until the final drive. 

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Agree but some "fans" act like there are style points.

Yeah  600 yards of offense scoring 42 points means poopie if that team loses the game 43-42.

Are there concerns? Absolutely. But right now the Bills have the third best record in the AFC, fourth best in the NFL (percentages). I am just telling people to relax and enjoy the moment.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yeah  600 yards of offense scoring 42 points means poopie if that team loses the game 43-42.

Are there concerns? Absolutely. But right now the Bills have the third best record in the AFC, fourth best in the NFL (percentages). I am just telling people to relax and enjoy the moment.

You know what really ruins a win like this? Twitter. Not sure why I bother. You see Bills fans who now feel Josh is a bust and we need to move on from him.

Whenever I hear Bills fans talk about how Bills fans are some of the smartest fans, I just shake my head. 

The truth of the matter is there are only a few people who watched this game today and DIDN'T expect the Bills to lose at any point in the game. Getting your ass beat by the same team for 20 years will do that to you. I probably yell "HOLD THE BALL" every time we run a play on offense because I'm conditioned for the heart-breaking game-losing turnover.

Couldn't have happened to a better team today.

Suck it, whiners.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

Damien Harris looks like a fine player and he was pretty impressive IMO in his post game comments given the loss.  No excuses, he just told it like it was and seems to have a great grasp of the mission. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what really ruins a win like this? Twitter. Not sure why I bother. You see Bills fans who now feel Josh is a bust and we need to move on from him.

Whenever I hear Bills fans talk about how Bills fans are some of the smartest fans, I just shake my head. 

The truth of the matter is there are only a few people who watched this game today and DIDN'T expect the Bills to lose at any point in the game. Getting your ass beat by the same team for 20 years will do that to you. I probably yell "HOLD THE BALL" every time we run a play on offense because I'm conditioned for the heart-breaking game-losing turnover.

Couldn't have happened to a better team today.

Suck it, whiners.

This was the first week I yelled at the TV (because we all know the team can hear me and listen to my "expertise"). Yeah, battered wife (woman) syndrome is real when it comes to the Bills playing the Patriots.  😞