Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 8: BILLS @ Patriots : The Aftermath

Ann

Buffalo Timmy
36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what really ruins a win like this? Twitter. Not sure why I bother. You see Bills fans who now feel Josh is a bust and we need to move on from him.

Whenever I hear Bills fans talk about how Bills fans are some of the smartest fans, I just shake my head. 

The truth of the matter is there are only a few people who watched this game today and DIDN'T expect the Bills to lose at any point in the game. Getting your ass beat by the same team for 20 years will do that to you. I probably yell "HOLD THE BALL" every time we run a play on offense because I'm conditioned for the heart-breaking game-losing turnover.

Couldn't have happened to a better team today.

Suck it, whiners.

Actually my dad was complaining about Josh as we also watched Goff give the Dolphins the game. Even pro bowl QBs have bad games. He is not a MVP candidate for this year but he is top ten so far this year.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what really ruins a win like this? Twitter. Not sure why I bother. You see Bills fans who now feel Josh is a bust and we need to move on from him.

Whenever I hear Bills fans talk about how Bills fans are some of the smartest fans, I just shake my head. 

The truth of the matter is there are only a few people who watched this game today and DIDN'T expect the Bills to lose at any point in the game. Getting your ass beat by the same team for 20 years will do that to you. I probably yell "HOLD THE BALL" every time we run a play on offense because I'm conditioned for the heart-breaking game-losing turnover.

Couldn't have happened to a better team today.

Suck it, whiners.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Twitter is for twats. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Actually my dad was complaining about Josh as we also watched Goff give the Dolphins the game. Even pro bowl QBs have bad games. He is not a MVP candidate for this year but he is top ten so far this year.

Hey Timmy! Welcome :cheer2:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Should be noted, too, they pulled this off today moving a guy who hasn't played all year to the C position after Morse got knocked out early. I'm not Xs and Os guy, but losing your center that early in the game...especially when they were running down the *Patriots throat early on...has to be acknowledged as a wrinkle overcome.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Play of the game:

Wound up going over to my sisters for the afternoon and she called a turnover to help the Bills seconds before it happened.  

• Cheers 1

Good win.  I thought it was going to overtime but that last minute forced fumble was timely.

Hope this is the nail in the coffin of what was the *Patriots Dynasty (tm)

I still feel like we are a second tier playoff team.  More maturity and growth needed.  Better run defense is our first priority.

Edited by bdutton
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Robs House said:

So call me a QB run prude if you like but I don't like seeing JA doing so many designed runs.  Cam's fumble was Josh-esque.  QBs for the most part don't practice very good ball security particularly in traffic.   Risky business. 

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Twitter is for twats. 

I completely agree.  It's nice being able to do political/sports crossover on here.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

So call me a QB run prude if you like but I don't like seeing JA doing so many designed runs.  Cam's fumble was Josh-esque.  QBs for the most part don't practice very good ball security particularly in traffic.   Risky business. 

The main difference is JA would've went head first if this was him....

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Joe said:

Dude sucks. Period.  He sucks as hard as Kamala Harris

Couldn't sleep, so I logged on here. Squinting, I started reading your post. Only I don't see the period before "Period." Read it three times. Still didn't see the period before "Period." Sat up in bed, grumbling, "What the f***?" Wife wakes up. Now she's asking, "What the f***?" Now I see the period before "Period."

What the hell do I tell the woman?

• Haha 5

leh-nerd skin-erd
20 minutes ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

Couldn't sleep, so I logged on here. Squinting, I started reading your post. Only I don't see the period before "Period." Read it three times. Still didn't see the period before "Period." Sat up in bed, grumbling, "What the f***?" Wife wakes up. Now she's asking, "What the f***?" Now I see the period before "Period."

Tell her it’s unladylike to swear, that’s a man thing. 

She’ll appreciate the honesty—the women of today are great listeners. 🤐

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Tell her it’s unladylike to swear, that’s a man thing. 

She’ll appreciate the honesty—the women of today are great listeners. 🤐

I'm guessing it's a bad time to ask if she's on... Anyhwho... I told her, "Hon, I'm a pervert." She said, "You woke me up for that?" Safe for now. 👍

• FANtastic 1

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Should be noted, too, they pulled this off today moving a guy who hasn't played all year to the C position after Morse got knocked out early. I'm not Xs and Os guy, but losing your center that early in the game...especially when they were running down the **Patriots throat early on...has to be acknowledged as a wrinkle overcome.

Worried about Morse.  5th concussion, could be the end. 

7 hours ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

Beautiful

• Haha 1

My "Make It Stop" list of things I hear from Bills fans who always need something to whine about:

Josh hasn't had a 300-yard game

McDermott can't beat Bellicheck*

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1