Jump to content

Week 9: Bills vs Seahawks


Chandemonium
 Share

Recommended Posts

I didn’t see a thread yet for our upcoming game, so I thought I’d start one. Other than containing Russel Wilson, what are the key matchups in this game, and how do we win?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Ann said:

Seattle is listed as 2.5 point favorites.

Long term weather forecast is 69° and sunny.  :classic_blink:   WHY!?? We had craptastic weather for KC and NE who are used to cold, crappy weather. For Seattle they get them 70 and sunny! On the other hand, I not sure how used to sunny Seattle is. 😛

I was happy with how well we ran the ball yesterday, but overall I think nicer weather plays to the strengths of our passing offense. Unfortunately it will also benefit Seattle’s offense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I was happy with how well we ran the ball yesterday, but overall I think nicer weather plays to the strengths of our passing offense. Unfortunately it will also benefit Seattle’s offense.


Let's hope the defense has a we-know-how-to-tackle epiphany and plays lights out. Otherwise, it could be a long day.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Let's hope the defense has a we-know-how-to-tackle epiphany and plays lights out. Otherwise, it could be a long day.

 

If we can't pressure Wilson...and right now, we can't...I shudder to think what DK Metcalf will do, which I won't mind so much as I will mind listening to @Joeremind us we took Ed Oliver every time Metcalf has a reception. :classic_laugh:

 

(Easy, Joe. I'm just bustin' balls.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

 

If we can't pressure Wilson...and right now, we can't...I shudder to think what DK Metcalf will do, which I won't mind so much as I will mind listening to @Joeremind us we took Ed Oliver every time Metcalf has a reception. :classic_laugh:

 

(Easy, Joe. I'm just bustin' balls.)

This game is gonna suck for me, watching him torch our secondary like an arsonist.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

I'm guessing McD plays them the way they played the Chiefs O. Make them beat us with their run game.

 

And therefore hope our offense can score pretty much every time it has the ball.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tre White covering Metcalf....who's on Lockett? Allen & entire WR group is healthy, the Bills will need all hand's on deck for this game. We may see 60+ points scored in this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2020 at 5:59 PM, Robs House said:

My sources say Chris Carson has a sore foot and is questionable at this point for Sunday.

 

I just grabbed DeeJay Dallas off waivers;  if he gets the start I'll have to get him into my lineup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good news. I'm not an Xs and Os guy to the extent that I could evaluate just how much the team missed Hyde last week, but I know enough to know we're better when he's playing, and we're going to need him this week in a desperate way. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by IDBillzFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines