Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 9: Bills vs Seahawks

Chandemonium

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

No Milano? Man that is not good. I gotta bad feeling about this one.

This was 'something' of a possible win this week, but Seahawks getting Adams and Dunlop took away that optimism anyway.

The plan should be the same as vs. KC, except Seattle doesn't have the kind of RBs you see in KC. So there's a chance, but I'm not overly optimistic.

After this you get the Cardinals, who we SHOULD be able to beat, then the bye to regroup for the second run.

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This was 'something' of a possible win this week, but Seahawks getting Adams and Dunlop took away that optimism anyway.

The plan should be the same as vs. KC, except Seattle doesn't have the kind of RBs you see in KC. So there's a chance, but I'm not overly optimistic.

After this you get the Cardinals, who we SHOULD be able to beat, then the bye to regroup for the second run.

I hated our defensive scheme against the Chiefs. Is Norman playing this week?

7 minutes ago, FDR said:

Aight people - what are we anticipating this weekend? Do we have a shot on Sunday?

Any given Sunday!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Any given Sunday!

We need a statement win... along the lines of the Vegas game.

This team needs to button up and pull their shit together.  It's been a rough October.

• Like 1

I’m optimistic we will be able to exploit their pass Defense. The key to the game will likely hinge on the White vs. Metcalf matchup. Last year I’d be much more optimistic about that matchup than I am this year, but I think we still have a shot.

2 hours ago, FDR said:

Aight people - what are we anticipating this weekend? Do we have a shot on Sunday?

If we can clean up our defensive woes we have a shot but so far that is a big IF. No run defense and no pass rush so far this year.

I expect the D not to play well against a top offensive team.  They are going to score regardless of the D that is fielded.

The key will be the Buffalo Offense vs the Seattle D.  We need to go toe to toe with them and score TDs when Seattle scores a TD.  If the D can flip the filed once with a 3 and out or turnover that is how the Bills win.  Just need one more stop than the other D gets on Allen and company.

Expect an entertaining game regardless of outcome.

6 hours ago, FDR said:

I fully expect to win. Feliciano coming back is what the running game needed. We'll play them like we played the Chiefs and we'll grind out a win.

• FANtastic 1

Seems like they need to stop trying to bring Milano back before he's fully healed.

On the bright side, I see Carson is out so I should get about 35 points out of the Seahawk's backup RB in fantasy this week.

• Haha 1